Left 4 Dead 2 - now $6.80 on Steam!

The Damned

i get paid friday, so if anyone has an available 4pack slot i'd like to get in on it... admittedly grudgingly since we already KNOW the game in and out (excepting the new boss and unique-common infected). the thought of new campaigns really tickles me and i'd love to play them when they're fresh for everyone.

so who do I send some money to?

To be fair, let's figure out our total numbers first, and then we'll do a "team captain" sort of thing. Right now it looks like we'll need to buy 3 of them (assuming we can get one more). Since Bahamut has already bought one, I say he gets to pick the 3 people who are going to get in on his. We should figure out who wants to buy the other two as well, and then they can choose who's on their "team" so to speak.

^That method sounds good. Let me know who I owe money to. I'd prefer the "captains" to be fairly well known, as I dislike the idea of sending money to _complete_ strangers though.

Agreed I would much rather send my money to someone who has some sort of reputation.

When is the cut off date for the deal?

It was originally all caps.

Wait a second... I know for a fact (based upon my random paranoia) that mods can override all th filters and stuff like that at will. They don't even need to do anything, they just think it and it happens for them.

WHO ARE YOU REALLY?

But seriously, play more. We could totally stomp some other "teams" in versus.