MAGFest 8

Broken

So for those of you who aren't friends with myself or Bahamut on facebook, this is what went down recently:

Alexis Kitchen has a PS3 on layaway, and in less than 24 hours will be watching a new Lost. :-D

Yesterday at 1:00am

· Comment · Like

Ashley Rae Jones, Amanda Hafer and Kenneth Edward Keyn like this.

Wesley Cho Funny you should mention this - for the grab bag thingy, I had gotten a PS3...and you would've been the lucky recipient from the number randomization...what to do?

21 hours ago ·

Kenneth Edward Keyn Uh... I'll take it...

20 hours ago ·

Alexis Kitchen I'll take it! I don't have a PS3 yet! ;-)

19 hours ago ·

Alexis Kitchen Although I can't tell if you're serious or not. It's hard to tell over the internet.

:-P

19 hours ago ·

Wesley Cho Oh, I was serious!

11 hours ago ·

Alexis Kitchen ...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU.

7 hours ago ·

Alexis Kitchen You really are serious right? Cause I'm gonna go cancel my layaway if you are.

Also, you are forever my hero!!! I really can't afford a PS3 which is the whole reason I put it on layaway, so that I could make payments on it each week, using the money I would have otherwise used for...food and gas and other somewhat essential things. ;-)

6 hours ago ·

Wesley Cho Hah, so looks like you got lucky in a good way :)

6 hours ago ·

So, I apparently will be receiving a PS3 in the mail soon!!! I am beyond excited.

Anyways, what I'm trying to get at here is that...

BAHAMUT IS THE COOLEST GUY EVER.

(Bahamut, could you PM me your address? I need to send you about ten million thank you cards. Also if you have paypal, I'll send you money for shipping and everything, it's really the least I could do for a friggin PS3.)