Meetup in Raleigh, NC Oct 17th-18th (bring blankets/sleeping bags)

Geoffrey Taucer

Can I add this to my Myspace music page as a collab? My few fans would think that it was ROFLarious!
Do it! This awesome song must be spread to the masses!
If SonicSatAM will be done then I AM DOING THE LEAD! IT WAS MY IDEA (or was it?) I think it was the beer man, lol, but yeah!
I have a feeling that Jamsapce is going to get more than a few cartoon theme songs this year.

Jamspace? :P Don't know what it is, tbh.
Jamspace (pic on the site features The Xenotones!) is the instrument packed stage area at MAGFest reserved primarily for open jam sessions anytime during the conference. In addition to the open jam sessions, last year they featured a Jamspace concert where individuals or groups could sign up and play a few songs. VERY fun.

Is that enough reason for you to make the LONG trip to the east coast one more time? :)

Jamspace (pic on the site features The Xenotones!) is the instrument packed stage area at MAGFest reserved primarily for open jam sessions anytime during the conference. In addition to the open jam sessions, last year they featured a Jamspace concert where individuals or groups could sign up and play a few songs. VERY fun.

Now I remember. Heaven yeah, I've got a list.

Is that enough reason for you to make the LONG trip to the east coast one more time? :)
Actually, yeah. I hope I take Amtrak instead. Long rides don't bother me; it's the lack of sleep that'll kill a man. Heh, maybe friends from MI may be going as well.