OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Well, I'll always miss the sound of you guys taking off your headphones and throwing them on the desk.

That bit of Episode 18 has me cracking up every time.

...not that I actually believe anything that goes on on April 1st.

Nicole Adams/Starla/A_Rival's Sweet Dreams, likewise great; I have a bookmark added to that part of the podcast now. KF

I did like episode 18, I'm looking forward to episode 19 so that it'll be put on my iPod so I can listen tomorrow night at work...yay!

And yes, strangely enough, I'm listening again...although spending 7 hours marathoning OCAD was not my original intention last weekend...I just realized I hadn't listened to any of the shows since like 9...

I did like episode 18, I'm looking forward to episode 19 so that it'll be put on my iPod so I can listen tomorrow night at work...yay!

And yes, strangely enough, I'm listening again...although spending 7 hours marathoning OCAD was not my original intention last weekend...I just realized I hadn't listened to any of the shows since like 9...

Our goal was market over-saturation, keeping folks constantly listening to the podcast while we loot thier TV.

You know, I don't see any particular reason why OCAD has to go off the air...it's Not VGDJ, it's completely different, and you have the added benefit of having a host be a part of both shows...(Benefit for Devon and Stevo, not you David[sorry]) I'd talk to Zircon and Pixietricks about taking a chunk out of both shows by dividing the remixes up...Since OCAD normally comes out Saturdays, and VGDJ comes out on Sundays...why not split the remixes up, OCAD gets the first half, VGDJ gets the second half of remixes...Yes, VGDJ is the format original, and is the official community Podcast, but I say continue on with OCAD, it's much better and more entertaining anyway. I'd say work it out and have them both going...seeing as how VGDJ is the sober side of OCR anyway...

Let VGDJ handle the community stuff, and bullshit for an hour and a half like you guys always do :P

You know, I don't see any particular reason why OCAD has to go off the air...it's Not VGDJ, it's completely different, and you have the added benefit of having a host be a part of both shows...(Benefit for Devon and Stevo, not you David[sorry]) I'd talk to Zircon and Pixietricks about taking a chunk out of both shows by dividing the remixes up...Since OCAD normally comes out Saturdays, and VGDJ comes out on Sundays...why not split the remixes up, OCAD gets the first half, VGDJ gets the second half of remixes...Yes, VGDJ is the format original, and is the official community Podcast, but I say continue on with OCAD, it's much better and more entertaining anyway. I'd say work it out and have them both going...seeing as how VGDJ is the sober side of OCR anyway...

Let VGDJ handle the community stuff, and bullshit for an hour and a half like you guys always do :P

Fly me to the moon, and let me play among the stars. Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars...

Well, this was it, folks. Here it is:

Episode 20

I have no words anymore.

Just to clarify:

We in no way have ill feelings toward VGDJ, or its hosts. This was our April Fool's joke, and basically an excuse for us to have an epic audio battle over OCAD's control. We'd welcome VGDJ to come back if and whenever it wanted to, since together we represent two sides of OCReMix: the professional side and the "after dark" side. Hope you all had some good A1 steak sauce. Love you, Jill and Andy!