OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

I hate that you KNOW that on the front page of OCR in the community discussions box it only reads: 'OverClocked After Dark - Episode 14' and it's only after you click in that you realize it's a trap.

Also... just give up.

And what happened with the ball gargling?

I was gonna post a picture of me with a bottle of Bawls, and gargling, but I can't find any around my local grocery store.

As far as the trapful front page stuff, it is strictly to drum up views.

Mic problems aside, that had to be the most focused episode ever.

I am sad.

I understand, you had an exclusive and you had to get it done, but I def missed the lengthy ridiculous amount of sidetracking.

not that there wasn't sidetracking.

But still...

Deia, u rock for shizz. :)

LET THIS BE AN EXAMPLE TO HOLD FOR ALL TIME! Some people do not like a more focused podcast. We have considered your response and are now outsourcing the podcast to a team of aardvarks in the Andes mountains.

A medical warning...listening to OCAD while suffering from an upper respiratory infecting may cause fits of heavy coughing induced by heavy laughter.

Do us a favor and please don't die while listening to the podcast. Not only will we feel terrible for causing the laughter that kills you, but it wouldn't send good messages about us. Actually, just do us a favor: never die. Ever.

Mic problems aside, that had to be the most focused episode ever.

I am sad.

I understand, you had an exclusive and you had to get it done, but I def missed the lengthy ridiculous amount of sidetracking.

not that there wasn't sidetracking.

But still...

Deia, u rock for shizz. :)

Honestly, there would have been more sidetracking if we seriously hadn't done 5 takes of the first 10 minutes or so. I think by then we were just...done. I know I was by the end.

Thanks for the rocking comment!

Honestly, there would have been more sidetracking if we seriously hadn't done 5 takes of the first 10 minutes or so. I think by then we were just...done. I know I was by the end.

Thanks for the rocking comment!

Yea, I knew that.

I just forgot to include it in my post for some reason.

Probably the same reason I'm doing a sentence per line. :P

Can the cast of OCAD help me out with a remix and get credited on the remix as OCAD? I want to do a remix of the opening theme + natols from Zero Wing, and I want to rewrite the opening dialogue for American audiences and have it performed by voice actors.

I was hoping for David Hubbard as Captain, I think there's also a man and woman as part of the ship's crew. And of course, Cats. I'm not sure on the man / woman part, I'll have to check. But please let me know if you guys can help, I'll rewrite the dialogue and pm you the script. :-o