OverClocked After Dark - The Former Thread of Days of Yore

Brushfire

Are you sure you guys aren't making these faster than 1 per week? It's hard to keep up! I think the last full episode I heard was the Dundies award episode. :(

We only record once a week. So yeah, only once a week.

We have had a long episode split into multiple parts and then had them released close together. We have had two episodes (8,9) release close together because of Magfest. But other than that, once a week.

Nice podcast, spent most of my afternoon listening to it? Do you ever plan on making a podcast short enough that you're not sitting around twiddling your thumbs? I could have driven back and forth to Lubbock almost twice with the length of this weeks' Podcast...

Nice podcast, spent most of my afternoon listening to it? Do you ever plan on making a podcast short enough that you're not sitting around twiddling your thumbs? I could have driven back and forth to Lubbock almost twice with the length of this weeks' Podcast...

Sadly no, our record time always seems to run into the hour time frame area. If DJP would stop posting so many mixes a week, we'd prolly be a tiny bit shorter.

Think if we did this on VGDJ's scheduling of bi-monthly. Episodes would be 4 hours long, and we'd have maybe two of our five subscribers.

That is mostly an act, feigning stupidity is part of the way we do things.

As for relying on Steve, I view Steve as sort of our Head Director. He does most of (read: all of) the editing, so he is most experienced with flow and how things should come out.

I'm really more of an Executive Producer. Like Jerry Bruckheimer, but not nearly as CSI-y.

congratulations, anyway, you three, or should I say two since Devin is typically nonexistent for most of them put on a terrific show, you guys aren't boring in the least, which is a good thing since you guys tend to drag the cast out for a long time...still all in all, great job for a freshman podcast.

...great job for a freshman podcast.

This would explain all the hazing we get in the locker room by all the junior and senior podcasts, while the sophomore podcasts look on in apparent apathy to our plight and the administration podcasts pretend not to know about it.

Right now, we're still waiting to hear from Spencer Nilsen about when he'd be able to come on, and looking at my notes, we have Chad Williams from Captain S tentatively scheduled for Thursday of this week. Once I hear from David confirming Chad and Deven giving info on Spencer, we'll let you know. I also have to find time to get the latest notes up and wedge an interview done a few weeks ago with AeroZ and audio fidelity into one of the episodes.

~Stevo, The Ashamed Head Director of OCAD

yeah yeah Stevo, whatever, you can just bash me on the next episode...wouldn't be the first time...sounds like you got a lot of work cut out for you...

@Brush, it's actually a little late now...I'm not going to bother downloading it since I streamed it on lemon...you should jump on their asses a little quicker...

yeah yeah Stevo, whatever, you can just bash me on the next episode...wouldn't be the first time...sounds like you got a lot of work cut out for you...

@Brush, it's actually a little late now...I'm not going to bother downloading it since I streamed it on lemon...you should jump on their asses a little quicker...

Not my fault that my feed generator evaluation expired.

>_<

Also, I for one welcome our new crab overlords.

Doug, we got a key for the feed generator already man. But thanks though.

Apparently we were featured on a site called GameMusic4All, and I think that we have you to thank for that.

You can check out the page we are on, along with other cool stuff here.

I have a hard time figuring Deven out...he asks EVERYBODY out, regardless of gender...I think he's a conformasexual, he'll just conform to whatever sexuality of whichever person will actually go out with him...that's gotta suck!

COCONUT CRABZ?! NOOOOOOO!

My sense of humor is lost on everyone. Screw you guys, I'm going to Slovakia.

Not to mention time zones, how exactly do you get people on the show? I mean technologically, it seems like a lot of trouble really. But hey, it'd be fun to be on the show sometime...although I do kinda sound bad over a mic.

and you could very well have people that want to submit a bit submit a prerecorded bit or profile or something and have that on the show, kinda of an artist/member profile and such.