OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

We need to do Medieval mode with Huntsman Snipers and Demoknights only, on that one Medieval castle map.

This has been known to happen from time to time. It usually starts out as medieval times and then morphs to who can obtain the most heads. I think last time we did that the head count reached close to 100 on a single Demoman. I think that was the same night we used the weapon switch glitch to uber an equalizer soldier. Chili or Paranoid might have a video of that on Youtube.

This has been known to happen from time to time. It usually starts out as medieval times and then morphs to who can obtain the most heads. I think last time we did that the head count reached close to 100 on a single Demoman. I think that was the same night we used the weapon switch glitch to uber an equalizer soldier. Chili or Paranoid might have a video of that on Youtube.

Ask Chili, I know I don't. All of my videos are Spy gameplay. (Shameless plug.)

So, I have all my Poker Night TF2 items... but I noticed I can't trade the newer Lugermorph, only the Vintage one. :|

Also, a Companion Cube Pin has apparently snuck into TF2's files. Portal 2 pre-order bonus anyone?

Someone asked about the Highlander server earlier: The Highlander server does not actually enforce the highlander game mechanic, due to it preventing subs from taking the place of a regular if someone gets disconnected.

Also, it's set up for tournament configuration.

Wow, so I found this interesting map pack called "CP Mirrored Maps" where the author just took a bunch of stock Valve CP maps and mirrored them such that left is right and right is left. I'll have to give them a go some time! It'd be interesting to see on the server as well since most of us have memorized the normal versions of these maps already and it would really throw us off. :P

http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=15732

demos from last night (except gpit)

http://kagami.fireslash.net/demos/comp/

So I watched through those replays. Even though they got the short end of the stick (ping wise) they still did admirably well! At the end of the KotH match they even showed themselves to be good sports by "gg"'ing all around (and that one was pretty intense!)

I found it funny how I cameo'd in the Upward match. Once again, sorry about that, last I had heard from Paranoid the matches were starting a few hours later and I would be subbing as Pyro. Hee hee!

Also, for anyone else who would like to watch those:

The actual TIME the match plays in the Upward demo is from around the 20min mark to the 37min mark. The rest of it was just talking and blank blankness at the end.

Congratulations on the win and good luck with the next match!

So I watched through those replays. Even though they got the short end of the stick (ping wise) they still did admirably well! At the end of the KotH match they even showed themselves to be good sports by "gg"'ing all around (and that one was pretty intense!)

I found it funny how I cameo'd in the Upward match. Once again, sorry about that, last I had heard from Paranoid the matches were starting a few hours later and I would be subbing as Pyro. Hee hee!

Also, for anyone else who would like to watch those:

The actual TIME the match plays in the Upward demo is from around the 20min mark to the 37min mark. The rest of it was just talking and blank blankness at the end.

Congratulations on the win and good luck with the next match!

Yeah, the scheduling turned into a total clusterfuck and I sincerely apologize for my numerous fails in that regard. Hopefully the next one won't be so bad since we'll all be in the US.

Speaking of which, our next opponents are the Lazytown Regulars, aka the team that beat OCAD and the Immaculate Breasts. Any insights from that group?

Wow, so I found this interesting map pack called "CP Mirrored Maps" where the author just took a bunch of stock Valve CP maps and mirrored them such that left is right and right is left. I'll have to give them a go some time! It'd be interesting to see on the server as well since most of us have memorized the normal versions of these maps already and it would really throw us off. :P

http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=15732

Given peoples tendency to hate custom maps, partly due to download times, this seems like a bad idea.

It'd be better to do it unexpectedly, like temporarily replace the regular map files.

You can't, that would cause clients to be kicked because they don't have the same version of the map that the server does.

Or they'd have to download them. Lose/lose either way.

Our next Highlander match is coming up, big duh, and I doubt any of us want to play on Thanksgiving day. Or the day after, likely. Or maybe you do, I don't know.

My point is, what days and times work for you Highlander folks this weekend?

I'm good for whatever, this is just a normal weekend for me.

Are we going to do a walkthrough of the map ahead of time?