PS3: It only gets ripped off

Thin Crust

It's a surprise that they modeled their commercial after one so generic. If Burger King can get away with selling a meatier Double Cheeseburger than McDonalds' McDouble (formerly known as the Double Cheeseburger), then whatever who cares, this is stupid.

Actually the McDouble ($.99) and Double Cheeseburger ($1.19) are two different items. The McDouble has one piece of cheese while the DC has two like normal. I know, it's lame.

Actually the McDouble ($.99) and Double Cheeseburger ($1.19) are two different items. The McDouble has one piece of cheese while the DC has two like normal. I know, it's lame.

You're my hero! I too enlighten people of this seemingly trivial but very important fact on almost a daily basis. No, I don't work at McDonalds.

The Burger King ones also usually have BONES in them. I despise the idea of getting burger king brand double cheeseburger because of the bones. It would be like eating Bumblebee Tuna and dying of an infected mouf. So let TV3 have their version. I actually thought theirs had more personality. SO THERE.

c'mon dude not that hard to find

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGZbJlpsohc

I'm a busy man, but thanks. Seemed Sony was just milking him for his recent ads.

The Burger King ones also usually have BONES in them. I despise the idea of getting burger king brand double cheeseburger because of the bones. It would be like eating Bumblebee Tuna and dying of an infected mouf. So let TV3 have their version. I actually thought theirs had more personality. SO THERE.

wtf bones? When I go to BK, I usually don't get those anyway.