Above The Clouds (Mega Man 8 Opening Stage Remix) FINISED

Jewbei

hey guys its been a while im still here i jus wanted to share this before it gets posted in 2012 lol but yeah this is a Trance remix to the opening stage of mega man 8 here is the finished product i will be posting a club mix here soon of this mix i had to do an OCR edit

enjoy lemme know what ya'll think

Original:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_videos?more_url=%2Fmy_favorites&video_ids=bLUwCW3dm5U%2CkKsLqbjXCfE%2CP08vNoptls8%2C2Qfck99QqEE%2CiY8Cg8C9urU%2Cy1vc9uTK8ME%2Ccy1P6WNsBKQ%2CmPpKQ033ajc%2CEuhASKuXI-U%2C1lG06m_NDbM%2CL_HcgwTAVKQ%2CphV5K80TuNY%2C494ckj_fn4U%2CXsBbdsbDaAY%2CRZKXt4_3MRg%2CJ-T-c99mx4U%2C7IRo-Ydyy84%2CM2JdhcZQT3I%2Czji3j7LV4yY%2C4WcuYafh1ek&type=7&index=1&no_autoplay=1

Remix (FINAL):

http://tindeck.com/listen/jzzk

Damn dude this is sweet. I'm quite reminded of your Tales of Destiny remix when I listen to this track. It's in no way a bad thing, just similarities I noticed. Hope to hear more from you soon!

thanks man yeah i was away for so long i was sharpening my skills im good now ...i have a few songs i subbed thats waiting to be judged i subbed this one here yesterday and ....i have my track from the sound of speed then ...a resident evil umbrella chronicles remix i subbed in feb..so yeah keep on the look out.

Solid work as usual, Jewbei - needless to say, the production is tight as hell, and the overall sound is simply solid. I think there's room for improvement in the arrangement, though.

I feel after a certain point the music seems to drone on rather than keep me at the edge of my seat. From ~2:50 minutes (when the melody becomes prominent) to the end I can skip through the track and hear virtually no difference in the soundscape or melodies. I understand that Trance is naturally a repetitive genre, but there really does need to be some variation, even if it's minimal (or hell, even if it's returning to older soundscapes from the track).

The bass drum is awesome in this track. The rest of the drums are quite bland (and hard to hear, but that's understandable to give room to the other instruments). It's not as big of a deal in this genre as others (clear bass drums > everything else), but it could be an opportunity you're not exploiting to help with the soundscape issue I'm having. Give it some thought.

It's a great track. That last half could be much better, though. Keep up the good work here - MM8 really doesn't get enough love, here :-o.

Solid work as usual, Jewbei - needless to say, the production is tight as hell, and the overall sound is simply solid. I think there's room for improvement in the arrangement, though.

I feel after a certain point the music seems to drone on rather than keep me at the edge of my seat. From ~2:50 minutes (when the melody becomes prominent) to the end I can skip through the track and hear virtually no difference in the soundscape or melodies. I understand that Trance is naturally a repetitive genre, but there really does need to be some variation, even if it's minimal (or hell, even if it's returning to older soundscapes from the track).

The bass drum is awesome in this track. The rest of the drums are quite bland (and hard to hear, but that's understandable to give room to the other instruments). It's not as big of a deal in this genre as others (clear bass drums > everything else), but it could be an opportunity you're not exploiting to help with the soundscape issue I'm having. Give it some thought.

It's a great track. That last half could be much better, though. Keep up the good work here - MM8 really doesn't get enough love, here :-o.

Gario after reading your feedback i agree with everything youve said damn where were you when i was looking for feedback on the final? lol yeah i noticed that the hats were a lil hard to hear so i already started fixing that issue. Also my laptop is very limited so i cant really go all out like i want to thats why i only used 1 lead synth cuz if i were to layer them or something my cpu would max out so i jus had to make due what with i have.

I waz here, waitin' for your WIPz. Rawr. I also feel for you with the limited capabilities on a laptop (that's the ONLY thing I have to work on, at this time - I feel the pain). A trick around that is to use the same instruments for different purposes, using filters and such to make them SOUND like they're different :)

Pending on how you submit it you might still be able to make changes to the track before it hits the panel. If you can replace the upload with a newer file on Tindeck then you're in luck.

I'm not sure you can do that with Tindeck (box.net lets you do that - it's why I use it ;-)). It's worth a shot, though.

I waz here, waitin' for your WIPz. Rawr. I also feel for you with the limited capabilities on a laptop (that's the ONLY thing I have to work on, at this time - I feel the pain). A trick around that is to use the same instruments for different purposes, using filters and such to make them SOUND like they're different :)

Pending on how you submit it you might still be able to make changes to the track before it hits the panel. If you can replace the upload with a newer file on Tindeck then you're in luck.

I'm not sure you can do that with Tindeck (box.net lets you do that - it's why I use it ;-)). It's worth a shot, though.

sucks lol cuz tindeck doesnt even allow that ..suck well hopefully i get a few conditional YES'

Nice mix. You obviously have been doing trance for a while, and it shows. I could definitely hear a snare or hi hat flam at 2:00 to really bring that transition. I'm gonna throw it out there, at the risk of being crucified by all other sound guys out there, but I think this track might need a boost at the very bottom end (between 35Hz and 65). All and all, these are all I could come up with for the track as far as production is concerned ( A very good thing) By the way, I'm trying to start a project for a 3D fighter called Flying Dragon (N64) and I'm looking for talent. You're definitely in if you want any track.

THREAD HERE

This is pretty badass. also heard your Wesker and Sakura months ago on tindeck and I must say two of my favorite remixes ever. But Ive kept an eye on your tindeck from time to time and you have been making a lot of quality stuff thats sure to get some OCR Love.

This is pretty badass. also heard your Wesker and Sakura months ago on tindeck and I must say two of my favorite remixes ever. But Ive kept an eye on your tindeck from time to time and you have been making a lot of quality stuff thats sure to get some OCR Love.

ahh thanks man its good to know there's people out there that's listening to my works yeah sad to say my Wesker remix didn't pass the panel i jus didn't have enough source but they loved the production. im still working on the Sakura Mix i kinda got stuck in that one ive been working on that one on and off for about a year now but its almost done so be sure to keep a look out for that one.

• 10 months later...