Rozovian

Most of us haven't met in real life. Many of us probably haven't even seen pics of each other, and have no idea what ppl are like in real life. yes there's a thread in off-topic with loads of pics of some ppl, but it's not what we see when we interact on these boards.

So I judge you all...

...according to your avatar and/or sig. :D Level 99 is a pretty cool guy. GeckoYamori is a guy you don't wanna mess with. Same with Nekofrog. melody is tired. ProtoDome is fun. Hylian Lemon is a good kid. halc is lovable and cuddly. ilp0 is strict and disciplined. Dj Mokram is somewhere between vampire-like and colorful and fun. Schwaltzvald even more polarized, between serious and... really not. KyleJCrb is pretty cool. Abadoss is a happy man (and at a wedding, it seems). Nase is a happy little creature from... somewhere. djpretzel is a company or an institution. Cyril the Wolf needs a hug. Palpable is giggling. Gario is grinning. Josh Whelchel has a cool sense of humor. tweek is professional. The Damned is crazy. I'm... some kind of emotionless... thing...

...and who is Chz?

Those were some picks of regulars or semi-regulars from recent threads a little here and there. When I see your post, that's what your avatars and sigs seem to tell me about you. True or not, it still adds to my perception of you. So my qeuestion (besides the one about Chz) is:

How much do you think the avatars and sigs color your perception of others on the forum?

Might be a thread like this already, somewhere. If so, mods, merge 'em.

Usually my sig is something hilarious. I like making people laugh and I'll do anything to get a good chuckle from someone.

I like having something badass or adorable for my avatar. One of my old avatars is Lip from Panel de Pon. The current one is Mercury from Mega Man V for Game Boy, one of my favorite Mega Man games.

Only a handful here have actually met me irl. I'll let them talk about what I'm like. :3

I've met a lot of people from OCR I speak to on a regular basis. I don't really post on the forums anymore though, I prefer hanging in IRC.

Pfft Level99, cool? Nonsense! You'd be better off drawing a face on a brick and carry it around, telling people it's your new best friend. :tomatoface: