Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Someone also took my jack o lanterns from my garden. No big loss, but come on...

Seriously? We can't even leave useless, decorative stuff on top of our houses now without someone taking them?

But Gilliam and I did have a somewhat epic mining and dungeon crawling expedition today, so that was cool. I think we took down 4 dungeons and covered each others backs, tossing porkchops to each other when health was getting low...

Yes, it was definitely some amount of epic.

You can't yet, but you can buy some from our server shops. I think Garian's and The Nexus both sell it for something along the lines of 100 Peenii. Not entirely sure.

I bought out all of Garian's. Heading to the Nexus now to see if they have any...and buy it all.

Oh, also have a new store setup by Garian's item dump for rare or valuable items. Also have iron, gold, diamond, and redstone. All cheaper than Garian's! :P

edit:

The Nexus doesn't even have a shop..so, yeah. No Glow.

Edited by General Gilliam

In case you missed it, Steve rolled back the to replace the damage that some Gnome guy did.

The peace has returned to the land. The calm has reached us all.

Do you know his EXACT username?

Was it Gnomeo76?

Personal question really.

Ghibli World

ghibliworld2.png

A lot of you may have heard of Ghibli World.

I downloaded the map, and the tileset, and I'm walking through the world right now, if anyone would like to check it out themselves feel free to log on.

It uses THIS tileset, make sure you install it first: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/60582-128x12815-azas-arid-pack-254/

Here's the IP: -----------------

It's running off of my computer so don't expect anything too fancy. :-)

ghibliworld.png

Edited by Brandon Strader

I took my server down with the Ghibli World because I was trying to climb the fancy tree house and a creeper blew up, then when I tried to rebuild the ladder, zombies were falling on my head. -_- I will redownload it and try again eventually. Or maybe one of you guys who has an "actual server" can host it. :3

halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-nope.avi-obama-poster.jpg

Also Steve just confirmed that it was a guy named AngryGnome. So Gnomeo is fine.

Edited by Brushfire

Maybe all the dungeons will appear only on really big islands, so you don't have to worry about making your house right on top of one, and have hear all the groans and spiders every night when you go to bed.

I honestly expect tons of people to play it and then never touch it again because they keep expecting to hit bedrock and instead fall to their death multiple times in a row.

Maybe all the dungeons will appear only on really big islands, so you don't have to worry about making your house right on top of one, and have hear all the groans and spiders every night when you go to bed.

I honestly expect tons of people to play it and then never touch it again because they keep expecting to hit bedrock and instead fall to their death multiple times in a row.

if you fall to your death in that thing more than, say, twice ever by doing that, you're kind of an idiot