Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Thanks for the lava, Aba. Sorry I got disconnected right after asking you. I didn't mean to, but I was going to bed anyway so I went with it. :<

I say this now because I wondered if you happened to fill part of my tower with sand in retribution

Damnit! I thought I had got it all...

The problem was that the lava was misbehaving and I had to essentially get rid of it all in order to fill it up again, but it was being stubborn, so I used sand to squelch it, which left a lengthy clean-up process for me. Circles are a pain for worldedit tools. :P

But it's cool to create more than one portal on the homeworld in our territory right?

Yes. As long as the portal(s) you build is(are) on the homewold side, I don't care where you put it(them).

Damnit! I thought I had got it all...

The problem was that the lava was misbehaving and I had to essentially get rid of it all in order to fill it up again, but it was being stubborn, so I used sand to squelch it, which left a lengthy clean-up process for me. Circles are a pain for worldedit tools. :P

Haha. That makes more sense. Well, I cleaned up what was left.

I think I'll open up a Lemon Resort nether branch eventually. My portal set itself in a high area with nice views.

Well you can make a nether without the use of portals at all (remember in MV portals are just for looks, they aren't required at all) and just use warps as a bandaid, but maybe you guys really really like the purple vortexes you'll be willing to break peoples stuff and/or ban people lol

It creates a portal in a random location in homeworld. So a portal could show up in the middle of someone's building. It's not cool, has the potential to destroy our stuff. Just not cool.

So on the topic of nether portals, I have one outside my castle that's been there for months. I went through it today, got some glowstone, warped back through the same portal.... and ended up, literally, halfway around the world in somewhere I recognized not at all.

Is that normal?

Your portal seems to be consuming Jade's. Both of them lead to your small cobblestone room in the nether with the hedges, and then the portal back just leads to your tree throne.

Ahha, so that's where it lead. I was just afraid my portal came out in the wrong spot.