Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Yeah, Zero City on the OCAD server is pretty much abandoned, so a bunch of us took supplies from it to build new towns. All of the people that play on the server regularly joined in. We didn't grief, we all made a group decision that this town was quickly dying and decided to use the supplies that nobody was using to make new towns.

You DARED to desecrate Zero Hamlet?!?

meh... I'm sure Stevo and David are miffed about that.

I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, by the way (just to be safe...)

I see their point though. Zero city was way underused. the only thing it was used for was the spawn house, and the capital building.Other than Lawson's Zero City rail station, there was nothing there.

You DARED to desecrate Zero Hamlet?!?

meh... I'm sure Stevo and David are miffed about that.

I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, by the way (just to be safe...)

I see their point though. Zero city was way underused. the only thing it was used for was the spawn house, and the capital building.Other than Lawson's Zero City rail station, there was nothing there.

Actually, in recent times, the capital building hasn't been used for anything, and the rail station has become obsolete (we built a direct, monster-free underground rail system). There was only like 3 people (including me) living there, and we all just moved out, so it's a ghost town.

Just so you know, the people involved in this are: Me (GeneralGilliam), harrycolez, tjo_06, rock10010000, dudsla, pellyo.

Cause i missed what he said, Gilliam the stuff at spawn is fine, but someone nabbed the train tracks that goes out to everywhere. And we are gonna find out who.

This happened once before, but it was more or less sabotage at the Zero City station...

Is the server still down while we sort out this matter?

Cause i missed what he said, Gilliam the stuff at spawn is fine, but someone nabbed the train tracks that goes out to everywhere. And we are gonna find out who.

Really? I thought the train tracks were all locked? Me and tjo_06 were trying to re-route and old unfinished track past knowhere a few days ago and it wouldn't let us.

Really? I thought the train tracks were all locked? Me and tjo_06 were trying to re-route and old unfinished track past knowhere a few days ago and it wouldn't let us.

Oh, beyond knowhere? I was working out there a long time ago, trying to set up a new kind of station starter, one that forces inbound/outbound travel. As of why it's locked, I have no idea

Some dude on some DS homebrew site is trying to port Minecraft over to the DS. And so far it seems to be working.

http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=11053&p=1

minecraft1.pngminecraft2.png

Now I don't think the site linked above is doing ROM distribution, so that link should be within OCR rules. There is also a demo file for use with a DS flashcart in the first post.

I think it would benefit far more from being done for the 3DS, but I guess Nintendo isn't giving away dev kits for homebrewers to tinker with just yet.