Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

Stevo, in regards to the Shop system,

the only commands that appear when you type /shop are:

/shop search

/shop find

No other commands are present. Can you fix?

I will try to fix but this week is beyond busy with Otakon coming up. I WILL try, if not then early next week. The shop might have been broken with a jar update.

Also, just the fact that there's something vaguely resembling Slender Man is making me want to get back into the game. Love that stuff.

So, donators are going to get a little extra in the coming days. We are going to set up an array of kits containing an assortment of useful items, tools, torches, ores, etc for donators to choose from along with the option to create a custom kit of 5 stacks (excluding a few things like diamond/gold/iron blocks)

So, how does it work? The donators gets access to the diamond tool kit every 4 hours, which contains:

• 1 shovel
  • 1 pickaxe
  • 1 axe
  • 64 torches

Then they get to pick two more kits, either two more standard kits or one standard and one custom kit. A few rules for the custom kits.

• 5 items or stacks the list
  • No Iron, Gold, or Diamond blocks.
  • Other items can be limited based on admins discretion.
  • One use per week(may change based on admins discretion).

Once we get a few more of the kits set up, we will start taking requests, hopefully some time this weekend. For now, any thoughts on the plan?

OH right, aba just informed me that donators can now kick mobs to death with leather boots, enjoy that.

Edited by phill

Hmm... I'll have to consider this donation thing. Is there anywhere where I can learn more about this?

Abadoss always welcomes a little help, for donations and other ocr minecraft info, here's a link. http://angryitch.com/?p=177

Donators will be getting a wider range of commands and benefits, so don't let /tp and /cprivate being the only thing on the list discourage you from donating. Also, any of you old timey donators, couldn't hurt to donate to aba since he's paying for things now.