Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

What agenda? You made it unwelcoming to OCR members. That simple.

What? This is just a lie. The only people we HAD on the server were OCR members, or friends of OCR members. We welcomed OCR members with open arms.

Abadoss and Itch plan on doing the same.

Get your facts straight.

Edited by Crowbar Man

That's because the rename was bullshit to begin with. Djpretzel would be the only authority on that, not some random mod with an agenda.

Um, I'm not some "random mod" y'know. I'm fairly high up in the staff, and have been for years. I think that aside from djpretzel himself, I'm actually the one active staff member who's been on staff the longest.

So yeah, I do actually get to make decisions about that kind of thing, because part of my duties is to be a community administrator, which includes any "official" gaming communities.

Back when all this stuff happened with the server, I was trying to get the full story, but you guys just went ahead and re-branded one night anyway on your own, so I figured that was best for everyone involved. Abadoss asked me yesterday if it could be official again because parties involved were leaving, so I said okay.

I don't really have an agenda. If you think I was giving someone special treatment, which you implied when you talked to me on IRC, then you're wrong. I never got to address that implication because you signed off before I could reply, and then everything happened much faster than I could keep up with, so I figured it wasn't worth pursuing.

Please don't make any further implications about me. The fact that you refer to me as "some random mod" means you don't really know much about who I am and what I do (and have done) here.

It went so fast because some giant man baby kept bombarding the forum / my PM box with complaints and claimed to be speaking on your behalf. We never got much response from anybody, PM, IRC, etc.

But that's all in the past. I'd prefer not to bring up old drama here and stick to PMs.

That's over all old news.

Anywho as I stated:

I wish Aba and Itch all the luck with the new server. I've got them started off with all the maps and what not, but I can't spend much more time on it.

Edited by Crowbar Man

Crowbar, I want to make sure you know. We all very much appreciate the time and effort you devoted to our community. You were put in a hard place pretty much from the beginning, but you stuck with it and provided a welcoming place for us to hang out and have fun. Thank you very much for your service to our community. You're welcome to drop by any time you like and/or can.

Crowbar, I want to make sure you know. We all very much appreciate the time and effort you devoted to our community. You were put in a hard place pretty much from the beginning, but you stuck with it and provided a welcoming place for us to hang out and have fun. Thank you very much for your service to our community. You're welcome to drop by any time you like and/or can.

Ditto. You're cool in my book, dude.

In other news, Multiverse appears to only work in world2, at leas, that's the only world we've successfully managed to create a portal to. We've tried using the wand tool (changed it from the default wood axe so as to not conflict with world edit), and we've also tried inputting the coordinates manually in the portal.yml file and neither seem to work.

So I guess we either need to send a ticket to multiverse and/or multiplay?