Minecraft [1.7.2/4?]

Gollgagh

It's the combination of the finger mustache/frown and the comment about being lonely along with the explosion that gives it away. Those are both associated with creepers in memes. Not to mention, there was another instance a few months ago where Colbert baked a cake that looks suspiciously like the inventory sprite of the iron pickaxe (context was breaking Tom Delay out of prison, I think). Coincidence? Possible, but I doubt it. That look he gave with the impression was a knowing one. He may as well just winked at the audience.

The mustache was in response to being disguised. Creepers don't have mustaches anyway! I think its a weee bit of a stretch lol

Brushfire: You can not play all you want. Makes it easier than banning you

On a serious note, I cannot GIVE you items, even if i wanted to, if you are not IN the game.

Also note: Me giving you items would be purely courtesy. Its not my fault the game glitches (NOTCH!). But I can provide you with what was lost, out of the kindness of my heart, like I have done to other, much kinder people than you. Not like you are a donator anything :P

Edited by Crowbar Man

The mustache was in response to being disguised. Creepers don't have mustaches anyway! I think its a weee bit of a stretch lol

Brushfire: You can not play all you want. Makes it easier than banning you

On a serious note, I cannot GIVE you items, even if i wanted to, if you are not IN the game.

Also note: Me giving you items would be purely courtesy. Its not my fault the game glitches (NOTCH!). But I can provide you with what was lost, out of the kindness of my heart, like I have done to other, much kinder people than you. Not like you are a donator anything :P

At least I remember what I had.

3 stacks of coal

2 Stacks of unprocessed Iron Ore

3 Diamond picks

56 Diamonds

4 Arrows

1 Bow

6 Stacks of Cobble

6 Stacks of Glass

4 Stacks of Sand

1 Diamond Shovel

And a flower....

A flower for my Crowbar Man.

Wow, Bukkit team outdoing Notch's original work by a land slide! Pretty nice!

Cant wait for the release

Brush: Since you seem to only log in for 10 mins at 6am the few hours im asleep, im going to leave your crap in a chest (with a marked sign) next to the W at spawn. Make sure you /sethome before you warp in case you never reset your home during the home reset.

Nobody else touch this please. Or if you do, please post here and laugh at Brush.

Edited by Crowbar Man

Yesterday there was a problem with MC.net, but other than that no problems at all for the last few weeks, minus some random crashes which have been ironed out so far. Did you roll back your client? We have been running on the latest version of MC for some time, no need to roll back anymore

Either way, try deleting your minecraft bin folder and having it redownload. It sounds like your clients having an issue if you cant log in today

Also uh, maybe check your IP/port? A very long time ago the IP/port changed when we moved to the SA server. (Its ALWAYS on the MC page in my sig below)

Edited by Crowbar Man

Just wanted to let you guys know, after a fit of inspiration, I wrote a fanfiction-type piece of Minecraft for the Writing Competition we run in the Competitions forum here. (I haven't written anything non-original in ages, so this was a different experience for me.) If you're interested in reading it or the other entries for this round, you can go here:

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?p=752357#post752357

I highly encourage anyone who does read the entries to also vote in this round. We need more regularly participating voters, so whoever you think should win, vote for them.

/promotion of competition

Its been pointed to me that the page on my sig has been giving the wrong info after all. I updated it to show a live stream of XML from MPUK and they've been giving the admin port and not the game port. I've manually fixed it so the ip/port is static for now, and showing the game port

The IP/port on the first post however has been correct.

Sorry if that caused any problems

I'm adding Nase to the whitelist

Edited by Crowbar Man

LOL THANKS CROWBAR MAN :C

By the way, I accidentally blew up some creepers in the process of lighting up my little underwater room, but there was no damage. Is this like a permanent thing? Because it's kind of nice not having to worry about accidentally blowing up someone's stuff. Especially if someone has, say, a pool of lava suspended above their wooden cabin in a forest, and a stray creeper from behind ends up burning down the entire server.