Sonic 3 & Knuckles: Project Chaos - History

k u n g f u c h i c k e n

Thanks Joker, I have FL Studio 4, and it does include a pretty good drum sample kit. I can make high energy beats, but they just don't always fit the melody and are repetitive. How do you transfer your ideas on PC?

EDIT: I was also thinking of making a surround sound version, does anyone think that would be cool?

Just for the record, I've been buggin sadorf about it and he's gonna give hidden palace zone a try.

I'll make sure he does. When it comes to bug the hell out of people, I'm an expert. :wink:

Just for the record, I have tried like 5 times to get a decent start, but every single try has led to pure shit. I said to nuts and a few others, that i would give one attempt at the song...well, ive tried more than once. Find someone else to mix the song, i will not be trying to mix it anymore.

SO YEAH HIDDEN PALACE ZONE IS FREE

Thats all i got.. good luck on the project

BYE

Just for the record, I've been buggin sadorf about it and he's gonna give hidden palace zone a try.

I'll make sure he does. When it comes to bug the hell out of people, I'm an expert. :wink:

Just for the record, I have tried like 5 times to get a decent start, but every single try has led to pure shit. I said to nuts and a few others, that i would give one attempt at the song...well, ive tried more than once. Find someone else to mix the song, i will not be trying to mix it anymore.

SO YEAH HIDDEN PALACE ZONE IS FREE

Thats all i got.. good luck on the project

BYE

U BNASTARD!!!

DON'T THINK I'VE GIVEN UP BUGGIN YOU!!! THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING!!

-_-

anyways I MIGHT give Hidden Palace a try. So put me on the list with a BIG maybe on it.

Ok, I will take my track through to completion, so please take that "tentative" off. Also, although someone else may do a better remix, I'm going to make 3 songs: Lava Reef alone, Hidden Palace alone, and then a single combined track, since when I started working I assumed Hidden Palace was part of Lava Reef.

Ok, I will take my track through to completion, so please take that "tentative" off. Also, although someone else may do a better remix, I'm going to make 3 songs: Lava Reef alone, Hidden Palace alone, and then a single combined track, since when I started working I assumed Hidden Palace was part of Lava Reef.

I went back and played through sonic 3 & knuckles the other day. I figured out why there's been all this controversy about whether or not Lava Reef and Hidden Palace are the same song:

There is no "Act 2" song for Lava Reef. Instead, the Hidden Palace song plays during Lava Reef Act 2.

Gamebox, I like your lava reef WIP so far, its great.

I do feel that you need more of a bild-up in the begining, it kind of just jumps onto you. also, at one point in the song it feels kind of blank and really soft, I personally do not like this, but it's your mix, and I do like it overall despite those two points

Well, I'm officially dropping Mushroom hill, but I have Picked up Azure Lake zone, and have a cool, chill WIP that I'll post up in a day or two.

Steppin' on my toes eh.. Heh.. Well a chillout mix for a race zone is an interesting idea.

Haha, yeah. I thought why not instead of making a crappy mix of a zone I HATE, make a good one of a zone I love? :lol:

All I care is the best song get's on the project. I like yours thus far Rayza, BTW.

Hmm... Lucky for all of you, I got bored. :lol:

Here's a quick prototype I whipped up in about an hour. Barely any mastering or nothin, just a WIP that is basically showing what style I'm going for. This isnt really the arrangement either. But a good prototype WIP thingie.

Momentary Standstill

I like everyone elses so far too. Havent heard something I havent liked yet.

Still haven't found a way to successfully extend my mix, and so i'm going to have a rest from it for a little bit. I'll think of something eventually, but i'll going to rest from it for a little while.

In the mean time... I kind of want to give Sky Sanctuary a shot - I love that tune. Might have something done within the next few days (or maybe even hours - depends how I feel).

Still haven't found a way to successfully extend my mix, and so i'm going to have a rest from it for a little bit. I'll think of something eventually, but i'll going to rest from it for a little while.

In the mean time... I kind of want to give Sky Sanctuary a shot - I love that tune. Might have something done within the next few days (or maybe even hours - depends how I feel).

If you want to work on sky sanctuary, I could use some help with mine...