Team OC ReMix [Halo2 Clan]

WesPip

Y'know, it just isn't an OCR meetup without a rockets-only game.

Apologies to WesPip, who I think I offended by making some crack about how Canadians like beating me in video games. But it was true - some of the high-ranking contenders (read: people who outscored me) in my Battlefield 2 sessions today were Canadian, and WesPip almost outscored me in that Snipes 'n' Swords match on Coagulation. In any event, I apologize for coming across as a jerk.

Well, more of a jerk than usual. ;)

Perhaps this is extremely late to join in the thread(it being on the 102nd page, and all), but are you still accepting people into the clan? My Halo 2 skillz are somewhat less than spectacular, but I enjoy a good game. I was level 15 until six consecutive losses (three of which weren't my fault; think three dumbasses who get thrills out of assassinating and sticking their own teammates and committing suicide just to drive their team's score down, and another group of bastards that join a game, commit suicide a lot, then leave the fourth guy to deal with it) on Team Slayer dropped me to 11. As you can probably tell, I can't stand most random teammates, and would love to be able to get on a team with people I (sort of) know, and are there to have fun.

^

Yup, so long as there's room in the clan, we'll keep accepting new members. Just post your GT and someone'll invite you sometime in the not-too-distant future.

Y'know, it just isn't an OCR meetup without a rockets-only game.

Apologies to WesPip, who I think I offended by making some crack about how Canadians like beating me in video games. But it was true - some of the high-ranking contenders (read: people who outscored me) in my Battlefield 2 sessions today were Canadian, and WesPip almost outscored me in that Snipes 'n' Swords match on Coagulation. In any event, I apologize for coming across as a jerk.

Well, more of a jerk than usual. ;)

Pfffft. What do you think I am, some kind of...easily..offended person?

Just count the number of tasteless "your mom" jokes I make every time I play. I mean really now.

Hell, I'm more offended by the fact that you think I'm THAT easily offended than I was by the...thingy. THINGY.

^

Yup, so long as there's room in the clan, we'll keep accepting new members. Just post your GT and someone'll invite you sometime in the not-too-distant future.

Cool. My GT is Bonerbot (I'm still not sure why Bungie allowed it as a gamertag...), but I'm currently a part of another clan. Can I be a part of two clans? If not, do I have to cancel my membership with them first, or will it automatically cancel my membership with the first one when I accept the second?

^

Cool. My GT is Bonerbot (I'm still not sure why Bungie allowed it as a gamertag...), but I'm currently a part of another clan. Can I be a part of two clans? If not, do I have to cancel my membership with them first, or will it automatically cancel my membership with the first one when I accept the second?

I think it's automatic, but it's been a long while since I've switched clans. If it's NOT automatic when you accept the invite to ours, then you'd just have to go...quit the first one, THEN accept it.

Yeah.

i want in.

Gamertag = Nemitor

I wont be online for another week.

Funny, 'cause I'm leaving as of tomorrow for just over a week.

OMG COINCIDENCE.

So tonight'll be the last time I'll be on 'til at LEAST the 13th.

But, I'ma be on in a few minutes, so I'll send the invite once I go on.

i want in.

Gamertag = Nemitor

OMG COINCIDENCE.

Lol, until the networks boots us off anyways :lol: , god that sucked.

I wasn't doing all that great anyway.

i want in.

Gamertag = Nemitor

OMG COINCIDENCE.

Lol, until the networks boots us off anyways :lol: , god that sucked.

I wasn't doing all that great anyway.

Seriously, on both counts.

Stupid network.

Oh, and invite sent.

Stupid wireless...

I'm having trouble connecting my XBox (basement) to my wireless Linksys router (main floor). Sometimes it works pretty well, sometimes it's choppy, sometimes it won't even connect. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can boost my wireless signal?

Had some fun with Darkflame, Icy Guy, Darkflame's friend and a few others. But towards the end we got put up against assholes galore and to top off the final game, a bunch of fucked up cheaters. But it wasn't all bad, and it made for a funny moment the first game I played.

Deimos's finest moment in halo history... a triple betrayal

Now, before you go calling me a douchebag (Edited because Wespip is also one for telling me I spelled it wrong when he has spelling errors of his own from time to time) for killing off nearly my entire team, here's how it started.

We were playing a 4 on 4 match in midship and I was facing the opposite team so I chucked a plasma grenade to stir them up a little. But when I threw it, the grenade didn't appear to go anywhere until I noticed I had stuck Darkflame by accident. So it killed me and him instantly, but I was not aware of the third person standing next to me either. So what was heard was a "BETRAYAL!...BETRAYAL!...SUICIDE!" and as punishment, I recieved a satanic 32 SECOND respawn count.

Luckily everyone else in the team thought it was pretty damn funny and took it in good humor. You guys are awesome :)

Yeah.... I was that third guy. Jerk.

Had some fun with Darkflame, Icy Guy, Darkflame's friend and a few others. But towards the end we got put up against assholes galore and to top off the final game, a bunch of fucked up cheaters. But it wasn't all bad, and it made for a funny moment the first game I played.

Deimos's finest moment in halo history... a triple betrayal

Now, before you go calling me a douchebag (Edited because Wespip is also one for telling me I spelled it wrong when he has spelling errors of his own from time to time) for killing off nearly my entire team, here's how it started.

We were playing a 4 on 4 match in midship and I was facing the opposite team so I chucked a plasma grenade to stir them up a little. But when I threw it, the grenade didn't appear to go anywhere until I noticed I had stuck Darkflame by accident. So it killed me and him instantly, but I was not aware of the third person standing next to me either. So what was heard was a "BETRAYAL!...BETRAYAL!...SUICIDE!" and as punishment, I recieved a satanic 32 SECOND respawn count.

Luckily everyone else in the team thought it was pretty damn funny and took it in good humor. You guys are awesome :)

Yeah.... I was that third guy. Jerk.

Hey, it sucked, but it was STILL kind of funny and we won anyway :P

hokay so i'm back from vacation :D

actually i got back last tuesday...

but i might be tied up for a few more days since i'm working on building a new computer right now and the rest of the parts come in tomorrow. but it will be going into my room and i am getting a tv tuner/capture card so i, too, will be able to record clan matches :D

i have work today, but only 1-8 so i'll try to get on later... perhaps with a guest... i dunno...

well now you guys know i'm not dead >.>

sorry, i haven't been online lately... I moved and then I didn't have internet for hte longest time... can you remove my accnts "ayadocus" and "ayasaurus" and add/send a request to "mo0dessa" (first an o, then a zero)...

I'm gonna try to get back on this week! lol...miss playing with you guys

Was it just me or were the forums down for a couple of days?

Yeah, they were down.

Oh, and sorry for not being on much... at all...

I think I'll be able to find more time to play with you guys now that school's coming up, and my days will be more organized. I hope. :/

Oh, so THAT'S where Marius has been.

Also, if anyone's curious, Sliver Demon is actually Fang. He's not technically on OCR anymore, but he's a long-time UnModder, though now it's on .org. I say that still counts, and I AM OVERLORDZ.

*cough*

And yeah, I'll send Aya's new invite and jive's too next time I'm on [probly tomorrow night].

I played a few sniper matches by myself last night... some were fun, others not.

I plan on playing shortly, I even have a rather large Corona for the occasion too :lol: . so please join me if possible.

And as I hardly see Deej Valen on Halo 2 anymore, I declare heresey! I should have been overlord since I'm on a lot more nowadays :evil: