Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

KyleJCrb

I have one word for those who are anticipating this project: Delayed. More information after the due date.

I thought the project would be released in 2007? :P

You mean 2011. :P

20X6

Has anyone seen CC Ricers around?

EgM and Soraya, too?

EDIT: And Claado Shou?

I'm sorry I have to tell you this, but... there's all dead. Claado Shou couldn't handle the presuure after the Special Edition of Chrono Symphonic and committed suicide. Soraya couldn't handle that and jumped off the bridge.

EgM and CC Ricers... well, that's just a matter of the wrong place and the wrong time. I din't know either that it was THEM that were taking the train before I blew it up...

Hey come on Kyle, we're still anxiously awaiting a release date which you'll never be able to make. How can the project be delayed again if you don't give us one?

We had certain expectations that would need to have been met before a release date could be given, and those didn't happen in time, thus the next step couldn't be taken.

Patience. Would you rather we churn out something half-assed?

We had certain expectations that would need to have been met before a release date could be given, and those didn't happen in time, thus the next step couldn't be taken.

I never asked for a release date that actually represents something... I know the project isn't coming out this year :P I don't care if it says October 2011 (oops, did I spoil the true release date?), as long as we have something to look out for :wink:

We set a personal release date goal that was never made public, for this reason. We would've liked to have released the project to coincide with the release of Tales of Phantasia for GBA in the US (finally!), but issues on both mine and Lea's end as well as issues with musicians and songs (the major one being the inability to find and keep anyone with Last Battle) proved to consume time and prevent release on our target date. Right now, I am personally aiming to get this out sometime in April, which will be roughly 1 year after this project was initially conceived. I can't make any promises, but if everything works out as planned, a project release may happen sometime in April or May.

As for the next due date: We're looking into our options. It'll be announced soon enough.

• Liontamer changed the title to Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History