Sign in to follow this  
KyleJCrb

Tales series: Summoning of Spirits - History

i used that name in the song lyrics. it's not that i couldn't think of a better title, it's that THAT is the name, regardless of the ost file's name.

That's what she said because she didn't have the heart to tell you the truth. ;D
You hurt his feelings, now this won't be released unless I hack into his hard drive and release it myself.

Notice I didn't say WHAT year.

Now we won't see it until 8th generation systems come out...

I did notice the name of the thread change, haha.

And pfft, prophet, most of my posts are here because I really want to see this project released... :-(

And pfft, prophet, most of my posts are here because I really want to see this project released... :-(

All this time I thought you were posting here because you liked us. You just want to use us! YOU BASTARD!

As a huge Tales fan, I'm sure glad I only just discovered this project. And just after I was saying how few Tales remixes there were when the Destiny remix came out.

Just learning about the ff4 project... next year sounds like it'll be a good year :)

FF4 being an unwarrantedly favorite game of mine and Tales of Phantasia being one of my favorite rpgs... I'm pretty excited for what is to come :)