Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

EEK!! 8O

*fixes*

Usa, can you check that out and see if you can create an illusion of page layering (under the Floria pages) where the black part is? PNG is best. Don't forget to draw a thick, red book spine in the middle, and, if possible, make more layered pages than necessary (so I can tuck it under the top ones). For now don't make the pages poke out of the sides of either side of the book. Too complicated. 8O

Ooh...can you show me what you want in some kind of picture? I don't quite understand and don't want to do something you don't want :)

Meh. Forget my break. Though I would love to let KWarp handle this all by himself and let this slip away from my mind, I can't do that. It is time I step up once again and do my part for this. *not to say kwarp isn't doing a fine and dandy job*

Musicians! I am going to pm you all once more to have a status check. I am a bit concerned with some of your works. There are certain people that if I don't get in contact with soon, will be cut. I hate cutting people, so don't make me do it :(

Artists! Time to punch this down. KWarp already said basicaly everything I wanted to, so get on it.

WRITERS! It is OUR turn to start working on this. I will contact each of you and see when you guys are truly ready for a meeting. We can't just make one out of the blue. Expect a for sure date within a week. Free up your schedules for that day if you have to. You guys chose to be writers, so if it is time to write, YOU BETTER WRITE! :)

*sigh* It feels really good to be "back" hahah. I was slacking off too much, something that isn't what a project coordinator is supposed to do.

EVERYONE WHO SEES THIS POST AND IS INVOLVED PM ME ASAP.

I want a basic roll call, and your pms will tell me that you guys are "in attendance" :)

A whole lot of updates has happened. Please do check the first page.

Here is jsut a glimpse of what has been changed. Check the first post for more info.

SECOND MUSIC WIP DEADLINE SET-October 8th.

ARTIST CHOICE CONFIRMATIONS- Artists please check to see which ones you want to draw. Claude did claim a lot of art, but don't let that discourage you guys. Just PM him if you have a drawing in mind that you really want to do and that he has claim over. I know he won't mind ^_

WRITING TO START SOON-Writers! Please submit days that you are able to work on writing. It will be a comitment, so the days you post are days you will have to stick with. Please do not say days and then back out of them. You guys chose to be writers, so I expect only 100% commitment out of you guys.

*finishes talking to Arek on AIM*

Geeze Arek you're gonna get a freaking heart attack. <(-_-)>

WHOOOOOOOOO!!! SITE PROJECTS!! *dances* (>^_^)>

I'd like to give a BIG thank you to everyone on this project who made this possible. (I'd make this longer but nothing I say will even compare to what Arek's going to write below.)

"Time to Learn" is the first song that will play in the book, so it's pretty important that the song pleases the viewers so they'll read onto the next page. :wink: It doesn't need to be elaborate, so if you're feeling up to it go right ahead.

P.S. I have a great idea for Time to Learn. I will surprise you all very soon :)

Do you want me to come up with a title myself or is that really necessary? This is a storybook after all.

From what I understand, you're asking one of two things:

1) Should I name my song? Yeah, eventually. :razz:

2) Can I suggest a name for the book? Sure, the current book title is totally non-final.

I look forward to hearing your WIP. :)

Ok guys, just checking in.

I've had some inspiration galore on my WIP so today I should have a significantly updated version. However, I'm still gonna be digging some help using Fruity Loops... which brings me to my second question.

Is it possible that there are those out there willing to collaborate? I mean, I can produce a midi with all my musical ideas, but making it into a good mp3 is something I've never done. Someone who knows percussion and stuff would particularly useful...

If not , I'll slog through it myself (with help, hopefully)

Ok guys, just checking in.

I've had some inspiration galore on my WIP so today I should have a significantly updated version. However, I'm still gonna be digging some help using Fruity Loops... which brings me to my second question.

Is it possible that there are those out there willing to collaborate? I mean, I can produce a midi with all my musical ideas, but making it into a good mp3 is something I've never done. Someone who knows percussion and stuff would particularly useful...

If not , I'll slog through it myself (with help, hopefully)

I can take a MIDI and record it with good sounds (from my keyboard), if you want me to. Here is an example of my work:

MIDI

Recorded track

I am also knowledgeable when it comes to MIDI percussion programming. Hey, I'm working in a MIDI studio and am doing this all day! :tomatoface: