Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ReMix Project - On Hold

Theophany

Hey, thanks to everyone who's submitted WIPs. I'm going to get in touch with Theophany and be sure to get a definitive answer back to every one of you by the end of the weekend :-) We really appreciate your patience. Suffice to say my free time isn't what it used to be and I think Theo is in the same boat, but we're trying our best to not let things slip through the cracks.

As for Gerudo Valley, interest HAS been expressed in it but we're still waiting for a WIP to solidify it. I won't reveal the artists working on it, but after hearing their concept in writing, I'm confident that if it's executed properly, it'll do complete justice to the source and really stand out on the project as a highlight. Shouldn't be too much longer before that claim is official, I'm expecting a WIP pretty soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Got some awesome new artists on board, I'm really happy to see some unposted/new remixers showing their talents for the project :-) Welcome to Wiesty, Calum, and Jean of mArc who've all turned in some really killer works in progress so far! Things are still moving, but we still need a lot more people involved so if you've got a good idea, don't be afraid to submit it!

Hey guys, this is really cool and I'd love to jump aboard this project. I have just recently finished the "Lost Woods" theme.

Check it out:

http://soundcloud.com/user4393066/zelda-lost-woods-jt-remix

I'd love to do more work with the Zelda series and have a colab if anyone is interested.

-JT

Hey, I checked out your song and it was really quite nice. However, I don't think straight club/trance/dance music is really what we're looking for in terms of style for the project :-(

Everyone else who's subbed a WIP in the past few days, I'm gonna talk to Theo soon and we'll get an answer back to you. Thanks for your past and future patience!

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone still looking for vocals and if so would they be interested in a tenor with 10 years choral experience?

On another note, I myself am a project coordinator for the Majora's Mask: Tears of the Moon Musical project. I'm new to this sort of thing, however, and would like some advice on organizing big projects such as these?

Is anyone still looking for vocals and if so would they be interested in a tenor with 10 years choral experience?

On another note, I myself am a project coordinator for the Majora's Mask: Tears of the Moon Musical project. I'm new to this sort of thing, however, and would like some advice on organizing big projects such as these?

Ooooh, an Ocarina of Time AND a Majora's Mask remix project?! Hot darn! is your MM project an OCR album? What's the link to the thread (or website if it isn't an OCR album)? I'd like to follow your progress with the album. :D

More on-topic, I am constantly following the progress of this album, and I am SO excited for this. Thanks to all who will work on this project. ^_^

Ooooh, an Ocarina of Time AND a Majora's Mask remix project?! Hot darn! is your MM project an OCR album? What's the link to the thread (or website if it isn't an OCR album)? I'd like to follow your progress with the album. :D

More on-topic, I am constantly following the progress of this album, and I am SO excited for this. Thanks to all who will work on this project. ^_^

Here's the link to the Majora's Mask project. We aren't a official OCR album yet, but we are working on becoming one.

Tear of the Moon