djpretzel

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Très chic; it even makes me use french!

Perhaps a little more lyrical variety woulda been nice, but maybe not - the words just ... mesh so well with the song.

hey this reminds me... what ever did come of that wave race 64 mix? Due to it, I have strange, random words stuck in my head, like, "Turn around" and "upside down" which have odd double connotations. Hope you've gotten a male vocalist for it... but even if you didn't, I thought your latest (posted) version in WIP was highly chic, sexy, etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't know the game.

I don't know the source tune.

I don't know what the story is behind it.

I don't know anything except this is superb quality, amazingly catchy, and great all around. Can't get it out of my head, and the vocoding is just...SO DAMN GOOD. ARGH!

Akumajo, have my music babies. And never stop making these vocal mixes.

• 2 months later...

Like most of the others, I don't know the game, or the original song, but the first time I heard this ReMix I was captivated. I had to hear it again, and find out what game this song was from, etc. The dynamic quality of the song and high energy was just astounding. The lyrics are appropriate, and add greatly to the mood. This is one of the few that has earned status of me coming back to it... again and again to listen for years now since it was first released. Excellent job; I would love to see more ReMixes from this artist.

• 2 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01383 - DarXide "Starman (don't lose yourself)"
  • 1 year later...

This is sooooo cool, wow. It took me a few attempts to get into the track, but, boy, I love it so much now! Absolutely catchy piece of music with that charming oldschool techno sound - eargasmic stuff right here :D Super mesmerizing space-y synths and some nice robotic vocoding - especially love the melody on the second part!