Sign in to follow this  
Acradius

I have what one might call a BIG problem.

Back in the days of yore, there were a few torrents from this site that were basically "Every OC Remix Song Created Ever." I downloaded a total of two of them. Needless to say, they've been with me for a very long time. Unfortunately, my hard drive died, and they did not survive the transfer to a new one. I noticed that your torrents section is now more about themed albums instead of gigantic bulk downloads. Does anybody have a torrent of all the OC Remix stuff anymore?

Just so you know, ocr typically has two torrents with about a thousand mixes each. Tho they haven't been updated in a while, there's an upcoming one that replaces some of them with higher-quality encodings (where available), and uses better tags.

That there's only two torrent files for those and over 30 albums means that they're a little harder to find. I'm glad you raised the issue, we could probably make the regular tracks' torrents more visible when the new ones are rolled out.