The Legend of Korra (potential spoilers within)

KyleJCrb

No problem. I was actually worried you'd misinterpret my all-caps FALSE there ehehehe...

Haha, despite being an Australian teen, I know what to look for - when a person on a semi-professional completely-awesome website types in all caps, either they're trolling, or being truthful. You, I thought the latter. Because your name is Kirby with an M. Like a boss...

I, too, am looking forward to more episodes....as long as we find out the story Katara was GOING to tell before that annoying brat (who reminded my sister and I of Ty Lee) interrupted.

Haha, despite being an Australian teen, I know what to look for - when a person on a semi-professional completely-awesome website types in all caps, either they're trolling, or being truthful. You, I thought the latter. Because your name is Kirby with an M. Like a boss...

I, too, am looking forward to more episodes....as long as we find out the story Katara was GOING to tell before that annoying brat (who reminded my sister and I of Ty Lee) interrupted.

We'll find out the truth of Ursa in the graphic novel miniseries The Promise. Part 1 is already out and I think Part 2 is coming in a couple months. Part 3, the final part, will be later this year as well. I already read Part 1, pretty cool. It really links TLA to LoK.

Oh, this was fantastic. I was having Avatar withdrawals ever since I finished the series and I couldn't have asked for this to hit the spot better.

If I had to wager on Book Two's name, I'd say "Metal." It's being treated like an entirely different type of bending and it has its own "society."

I really hope this series ends up on Hulu or somewhere online where I can watch it.

Oh, this was fantastic. I was having Avatar withdrawals ever since I finished the series and I couldn't have asked for this to hit the spot better.

If I had to wager on Book Two's name, I'd say "Metal." It's being treated like an entirely different type of bending and it has its own "society."

I really hope this series ends up on Hulu or somewhere online where I can watch it.

I was thinking Metal myself. With the joke of all music being metal. XD

Plus that would tie into the Chinese elements, with the three from A:TLA.

From what I understand, Nickelodeon posts their episodes on their website. I'm not certain what kind of restrictions there will be with it.

Edited by Abadoss

Looks like this is a job for... the INTERNET! *clicks over to nickelodeon.com*

Wow, this is a REALLY busy site. Ads everywhere. I can send a laptop to Africa, but I don't think it'll support Skyrim, so my heart's not in it. Also, yay slime.

...Oh, right, the show hasn't premiered. Not even the full eps are up. Well, it looks like I can view clips, so maybe they'll change. The main LoK site made me hopeful with the first two episodes on there, so they might provide it, too.

This is going to turn into a Team Bolin or Team Mako thing, isn't it? :(

Viacom is their company, and MTV has their shows on their website, so I doubt they'll do anything crazy (especially with a show that'll be so popular amongst the older Gen Ys). I made sure to stay there for no more than 30 seconds so my eyeballs didn't burn.

Torrent search?
Odd as it sounds, I think I'd prefer to watch it at the ad-producing sites. That generates revenue for the people who make it, right?

I'd prefer to do it at somewhere, uh, cleaner than Nick's site. Hulu would be ideal. Still, if there's anything I can do to make sure we get more of this kind of content out there, I'm all up for letting people bombard me with adverts every 8 minutes or so.

This was a fantastic start to the series and I'm already eagerly awaiting the next episode. Love the new characters, especially Tenzin and his kids. Meelo never stops being hilarious :D Kinda hope we'll get to see some of Tenzin's early years with his dad and mom as well.

Also, I've had a flash of inspiration and started a blog over at Wordpress, dedicated to recaps of Legend Of Korra episodes (and eventually the original series as well) with some of my own comments and thoughts. First episode of Korra is done, second one is coming soon!

http://amayirotakago.wordpress.com/

• 4 weeks later...

Here's an interesting Tumblr post about Amon's trick in ep 3 and how it differs from past usage in the franchise.

EDIT: By the way, I started watching the original series immediately after Korra's premiere finished airing, and finished the finale last Thursday. I love the Avatar series SO MUCH now. I will be watching this show with bated breath, no joke.

Edited by Arrow

Here's an interesting Tumblr post about Amon's trick in ep 3 and how it differs from past usage in the franchise.

EDIT: By the way, I started watching the original series immediately after Korra's premiere finished airing, and finished the finale last Thursday. I love the Avatar series SO MUCH now. I will be watching this show with bated breath, no joke.

That's a great find, but that still leaves the issue of whether or not your spirit has to be "unbendable". I wonder if Amon's spirit is unbendable?