Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, I'm just waiting on wips now. That's how we do it now. Looking forward to hearing what you'll bring to the project, Malcos, likewise SX.

Wips. Tracklist openings every month. Progress. That's how we do this now. We should have done this years ago. :D

Dammit Rozovian - I know you're around somewhere goshdarnit. I've been trying to send you a newly finished track from beckett007. Quit ghosting like whatever the hell's been stalking us around the apartment complex and face me like a man! >:3

Angry kitten face makes everything serious...

Yeah, i got it. Sorry, I've had a lot on my mind this month, so my sd3 management has been pretty... bad.

Updating the first post now. Now Archangel's actually listed on a track he's doing, you're blue, and... well, the date is updated. :D

Edited by Rozovian

Cleanup time tomorrow afternoon, my time zone*. If you haven't already, make sure I know you're actually working on stuff.

* "My time zone" doesn't necessarily correspond to the time zone I'm in. Just saying.

Cool. :D

Speaking of which, where the other one? :P

Been having some medical issues since January, haven't really been able to motivate myself to get things done. This is, unfortunatly, not the only project where I'm currently slacking. I'll hopefully get it done before somebody else delivers a final wav

Yeah, I got your email, keiiii, I'm just slow to reply this time. (just ask MangaMan about our potential non-sd3 collab)

While on the topic of being slow, tracklist cleanup time is apparently tomorrow, not today.

SuperiorX has wip, beckett007 has track, Mokram has extension, Rexy has everything. I'm looking at opening Usa's, k-wix' and pu's unfinished tracks. And... doing something... else. More. Something.

We need consent from ilp0, the Dual Dragons, Jokey, and one or two names for 107.

I need to take time and get this tracklist update done. What moron decided to do deadlines every month?

Gonna take some proper sd3 time tomorrow, get through all the sd3 stuff that's been piling up. Progress has actually been piling up. It's both awesome and frustrating at the same time. :D

PS. Rexy clean up your PMs. :P

Edited by Rozovian

Don't open Usa's Faith Total Machine. That's waiting on a guitar recording on my end and, like I posted earlier, I'm taking off time from the project until I finally get this fucking house I was supposed to already have moved into.

I've already signed the consent form... like twice already. Also, I'll just le someone else do my bio, or just put, "He makes music."

Well something was missing. Shows how well I run this ship. :D

I can write your bio. How do you feel about the name Shirley?

And track notes? Send by pm or email or something non-public plz.

Already emailed k, and I don't really think either of you need any further direction with the wips you've got. Just do your stuff. :D

Rozo... did you get my last email about the WIP for Frenzy? Just curious what your thoughts were.

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic