Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History

Usa

• 2 weeks later...
Why does it suck? I mean, at least a piece of MIDI software you can use. And if everything else fails I am willing to record it with my instruments.

Cuz I cant buy or find it. :(

Unless he was actually saying he was going to hook me up with the program because that certainly dosent suck. :wink:

Yeah, sorry about that. I got confused.

omg, about 21 new Topic-Pages since my last visit. X_x

Hello together, it has been a while. First of all I have to apoligize for all the troubles I made, but I never thought that my life's gonna up and done like trash the last months. So, what's up? I worked the last few days on the Page and the requested forum from Usa and now it's online. But I would like to see Usa announcing the new private forum and not me because he managed the most part of the project without my presence and I feel also honored to have him as friend.

It's just amazing to see how far the project is at while and I just realized that the deadlines must be really expanded. The project's really big and we have actually so much time as we want.

Atm I'll wait for Usa when he's back online.

Azar: He said "if anyone's interested" - this sounds to me like he is gonna hook you up with it - if you want to - and saying you can't buy it anymore makes that process completely legal, as it's officially abandonware in that case :)

Zak: Good God! You made it! *hops around in circles* YAY! :D :D :D Now this is a cool thing! Glad to have you back after that long time! I will contact you ASAP - Haven't been around here for today, so I will try today (Thursday) evening. OK? OK! :)

Any idea when you'll release the private forum to us? I'm going to start on a new approach to the piece I'm working on (but keep the old one as a backup), and as such will need to be aware of how it fits in with the objectives of the project co-ordinators and overall theme. The piece would then be available to anyone in the project for feedback, and wouldn't have to be publicly available.

As soon as possible. I think today or tomorrow, when Usa is back.

I don't know where Usa is or what he's making at while. Whatever, I will show you all now the board.

Usa asked me a long time ago to open a new board for the SD3 Project with private sub-boards and all the stuff. Simply, it's just a another phpBB like this one with public a corner for the Site. Due some problems and the incomfortably of the old one I replaced the cms-board and I hope it will suit you guys.

http://www.vgmpulse.net/board/index.php

I'll add every SD3-Member when he/she's registered. It's not required to be on the board, but for a private place to talk it's quite nice.

Well, I planned to be online yesterday evening but I had something important to do (swap hard drives from my two notebooks and add a new one to the new one). Because I needed to format and transfer the whole system from my old one, it needed more time than I thought and at the time when it was evening I wasn't ready to use ICQ. Sorry for that. Let's hope the forum will work on its own now :)

Added the forum URL to the first post of this thread; will comment on the WIPs after I am back in Switzerland. Going to sleep now *ultra-tired and a bit sore throat*

Oh, and Zak, didn't you want to copy the old WIP threads from the old forum? Some people wrote a lot of feedback and they surely don't want to write all that again :)

just wondering...what happens if nobody claims those five tracks left, we wont leave them behind will we?

(sorry if this was answered before)

Hello ^^

Well, I think we have now the most popularest tracks and it's a really BIG project. But as I know Usa he will do the tracks at his own. Yeah, he can't even sleep when just a single track's missing at the final release.

And sorry for the double post, but I have some further (but lesser) bad news. I think I'll need to drop Raven, I have been working on it for too long and I honestly cannot stand any of the results I produced so far. I'd rather let somebody else who knows what there doing have it.

With that though, Politcal Pressure is coming along better. :wink:

Oh no, all those bad news at once (including OCR forums not working for the past hours).

OK, I hope the best for Sixto, what happened to him sounds really really bad :( I would take his current WIP on "Obsession" as it is, with a bit of additional mastering, that is. I hope we can communicate in one way or another.

And Azar, you are sure you want to drop Raven? Shall I remove your name from it?

My piece is coming on rediculously well now. It's a lot more slower paced than the original, and sounds more "zelda-esque", but I'm loving the direction of it. I may update the WIP on the forums soon, but just thought I'd let you know how it was coming on.

:D

Edit: Raven is an awesome piece, I'd love to have a go at it, though it's nothing like my style. I'll see if I can churn out a WIP. If anyone wants to collab on it I'm game. This is all provided Zak/Usa think it's okay, as they are project co-ordinators.

Also, any idea of when this will reach Site Projects?

i may consider collabing (as we both have FL6), but i have to fix up this orchestral fx stuff first :P

I think this will be posted into the Site Projects after WIP 2, and more than 75% of the people submit their WIPs.

Haha, hey Usa, all this time, I had no idea about this project...It seems like I'm the last person on earth who noticed this thread. Though I haven't really been around much either myself until now.

But hey, I'm going to attempt a red song, see what I can come up with. :)

If I'm allowed to "claim" (for now at least), it would be flamelet.

Anyway, good luck with this, but damnit, come back to #mww already, we need some joah.

• Liontamer changed the title to Seiken Densetsu 3: Songs of Light and Darkness - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic