Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening: Threshold of a Dream - History

Aetherius

Myeah. I'm kind of schwamped at the moment and don't think I can pull that one off before the deadline. Also Record 1.5 is released a week later so I would be singing out of tune in a rather charming way, as opposed to if you would postpone the deadline by a week or so (by which time I'm no more likely to be done, however). Probably better you do it, though if you want to sort of build on what I already did, that would be awesome.

Also, this is my first remix project. Just saying.

• 2 weeks later...
the stylistic requirements are ambient, quiet rock, or classical - think 'rainy day' style of stuff.

so, no, deathmetalish doesn't work. symphonic might.

i thought someone had put in interest for the Last Battle track...i need to look into that.

If you want symphonic metal, then ask Chthonic. He's done a track for you already :D

EDIT: sorry, thinking of the wrong Chthonic.

well, now that the due date is approaching, i suppose i should finish my first track, from five years ago :< working on VSL-ing the orchestral background (which were first Reason strings, then Edirol strings, winds and brass) now.

VSL sounds ridiculous, but it's so hard to use when you don't have a dedicated setup for it.