MAGFest 11 OCR Community Info - Rooms/People/Rides/GroupReg (Partially Updated 12/26/12)

Level 99

It's with a heavy heart and deep sadness that I regret to inform everyone who may care that I am unable to make it to MAGFest this year.

It's a combination of being unable to take time off and lack of money with which to get to MAGFest .

EVERYONE HAVE FUN.

OCRu! You better kill it. I swear if you don't kill it.... and IT WILL BE STREAMED SO I WILL KNOW.

It's with a heavy heart and deep sadness that I regret to inform everyone who may care that I am unable to make it to MAGFest this year.

It's a combination of being unable to take time off and lack of money with which to get to MAGFest .

EVERYONE HAVE FUN.

OCRu! You better kill it. I swear if you don't kill it.... and IT WILL BE STREAMED SO I WILL KNOW.

this sucks

but you still need to submit a finished version of your cid track :tomatoface:

Sorry to hear Cyril but there's one thing i gotta know so that this doesn't happen to me.

Who was rooming with this guy?! I need a pad! Floor space, Closet Space, Table Space, hell if you have a suite and keep the fridge empty i'll use it! :<

I'm still trying to scrape together the money for a plane ticket and hotel, but circumstances (read: my car's steering going out and me having to replace that) have conspired against me to where I'm quite broke at this point in the year. Still got a lot of work to get paid for yet this year, and there's always Christmas money, but y'never know.

Hey guys. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but my attendance this year is iffy. :(

No only do I have Saturday night commitments in Pittsburgh I have to go back for, but I'll be without my car in early January. I could take the MegaBus down Wednesday night/Thursday morning, but I'd need a pickup from Union Station. And if I go I'll probably take a taxi to fly home Saturday afternoon...

Nonetheless I think I can make it work if I plan accordingly. Since last year's roommates Alexis & Cerrax are both sitting out this year, I'd be looking for a room too. As well as my friend Brian, who some of you may remember from last year.