Doom II: Delta-Q-Delta - History

The Orichalcon

• 3 weeks later...

The mixer list for the project has been culled. If your name is gone, it's because you haven't sent anything to me for months. If you want your spot back, show me a finished piece or nothing. I'm not going to let people block a spot on the list where others could potentially be actually finishing some work.

The only exception is Rexy, who no longer has the means to finish her piece. I removed her from the list because I felt the last WIP she sent me wasn't up to par for the final version.

To interested mixers:

The project needs more mixers now and as you can see, people such as Mazedude, Analoq and myself have already completely tracks, so we're not going to let this project just peter out, even if it means releasing a project without every track covered.

Link to some of your best music in the thread if you're interested.

Egads, I've been dropped!

Can you put me back on? I've actually been waiting for more feedback before I do anything more, since to me it's practically almost finished. Maybe I should start actively asking? I thought this project would be a little closer than the other one's I've been on, but nobody's really talking to each other so... I'm seriously unsure of where to go next with my mix, but I'll try and search out some other opinions myself.

I'll hunt for stuff to fix myself, for now.

Yay we're still on. I thought the project was done for.

After speaking to a couple of mixers supposedly on the project, I kept getting this for some reason. The project is only ever done for if the mixers stop communicating.

Overcoat and Rexy. If you want to get back on the project, show me either a final piece or a WIP that I can be confident you'll be able to bring up to par, otherwise I'll keep those tracks open.

Guy In Rubber Suit: PM me these original recordings. IF you've never done any mixes, perhaps you could collaborate with someone to share some ideas.

Rexy, hop on IRC when you get a chance and send me a message so we can start having a chat about the piece. If you have full access to your mixing programs and materials, it should be simple enough to address the problems I can see.

Well I DO have full access again, however bear in mind that as long as I'm floating around the college campus, I can't even use IRC thanks to college firewalls. The only way I can be given a direct conversation to is through either MSN or Skype.

I meant to respond yesterday, but, I kid you not, I loaded up this topic, and then my connection decided to take the rest of the day off. :(

Anyway, I see I've been dropped. Well, I suppose this is as good a time as any to request that I'd like to do Shawn's Got The Shotgun instead, as I was sort of originally intending to. Bye Bye American Pie, well, let's say I can attempt it again later if needed but right now I'm not "feeling" the mix I have for it anymore. I can upload my current mix of Shawn's and link to at the forums, and I believe I can get the rest of it done within 2-3 weeks or less. I have exams next week, but I think I can squeeze in work on the remix in between studying.

They're both good in their own way. Too simplistic for the style I'm after though.

Macavity: Replied. Your cover art ideas are your own though, I don't feel comfortable telling you what to do with that. Just make whatever you think looks best. Same goes for everyone else who wants to make cover art.