Need Reviews on For Everlasting Peace: 25 Years of Mega Man

DarkeSword

Hey everyone. We really need help in getting lots of reviews for our Mega Man album. Since this is a commercial album, it's really important that we get some reviews on the actual OUTLETS that are selling the albums.

CD Baby, Amazon, & iTunes are the three main places we need reviews.

I'm not going to ask anyone to just fluff up the album with tons of just "omg yes so butt butt good," but I will ask that everyone leaves an honest and hopefully positive review, and also hopefully give the album 5 stars. A good review would be something that calls out your favorite tracks.

I personally believe that the album deserves great reviews and 5 stars, and I hope you agree with me. And the more reviews the better.

When you post your review, post here! Thanks!

Just being honest, I'm not comfortable with every review of the album being from people who were directly involved in it, and all 5-star. I know it might be helpful for exposure or whatnot, but I value unbiased reviews from third parties. x_x

Neither are we, which is exactly why I made this thread. I want people to leave honest and hopefully positive reviews. I have a lot of confidence in this album, which is why I believe that most-if-not-all of the honest reviews will be good reviews with 5-star scores.

I just reviewed it on Amazon! It's hard to appropriately describe my opinion as unbiased given my friendship with much of the site staff, but something is hopefully better than nothing. I'll try to get anyone that buys it as a result of my Twitter-pimping write a review from a perspective farther removed from the artists.

I posted my review on Amazon sometime last week. I went for a more informative approach with the review but I genuinely believe the album deserved the five stars I gave it. I actually ordered the first Mega Man ZX game off Amazon a couple days ago due in no small part to how much I've enjoyed listening to this album. About 98% of my experience with Mega Man is with the classic and X series with a tiny bit of Legends and Zero thrown in so I wasn't familiar with the sources to most of the album, but that didn't stop me from liking the arrangements.