Super Smash Bros. Brawl

CE

Is today Friday or Saturday in Japan? Cuz the site says "weekdays" so I don't want to keep looking for it if there's not an update :P

why dont you wait a week or two

forget about it

and then check the site

it will seem like there is a lot of info!

I am so tired of these tiny, tiny screenshots. Come on.

If you click on a tiny, tiny screenshot it'll show you a tiny screenshot. Try it, it works.

My theory about the website: once they get at least one thing in each category, stuff will start to flow in quicker. First he'll post few more minor things like the gooey bomb - they'll say little about specific details, but they'll make subtle statements like "We're throwing out the old items that suck and adding good new ones that make for a fun and balanced game". Then he's gonna "reveal" all the characters we already know about, then others from Melee like Bowser and Zelda, and THEN any third party characters. I'm optimistic about Sonic myself, but Megaman just doesn't seem too likely right now :(

I wonder... Do you think Nintendo might release more stages or items or something through the shop channel once Brawl is released?

hahahahaha

nintendo: wiiconect24 youll get tons of free content

reality: NOTHING

Marth and Roy didnt have projectories. Link's arrows tho have the same capabilites. I don't know i just really hate Pit and his design and feel like hes a leftover character combined with old melee attacks. Nothing New

Link's arrows can curve upwards? :<