Nintendo DS

The Damned

just finished this game yesterday

the music gets better and better as you go and the writing is better than the first in my opinion

so yeah go for it

I think anything short of Zero Wing has better writing than the last episode of the first game. I was trying to keep a tally of misspellings and awful grammar and incorrect punctuation, but I got tired after a while and just wanted to get through the ordeal once and for all.

in the original version there were only 4 cases

the fifth was a throw in to use some DS features so it actually wasnt supposed to be in the game

i liked it though

in case 3 of jfa there was a moment where i laughed out loud pretty hard

Yeah, Turnabout Big Top had a lot of lulz.

Now that I think of it all these cases had some good plot twists. I personally think the big plot twist at the end of the second case was the biggest. I think my jaw might have dropped on that one.

Yeah, Turnabout Big Top had a lot of lulz.

Now that I think of it all these cases had some good plot twists. I personally think the big plot twist at the end of the second case was the biggest. I think my jaw might have dropped on that one.

there was no way to guess it

in the original version there were only 4 cases

the fifth was a throw in to use some DS features so it actually wasnt supposed to be in the game

i liked it though

ya weve been over this

It was good gameplay and somewhat interesting story but also very unpolished (too obviously tacked on) and, once all the characters were introduced, completely predictable.

I'm in need of a good racer besides Mario Kart. Any suggestions?

Also, I enjoyed Castlevania PoR immensely, and was wondering about the similarities and differences between it and the other DS game.

Also, to Dr. Wilhelm, get Mario Kart and Tetris DS. They're amazing, especially in multiplayer.

Also, to Dr. Wilhelm, get Mario Kart and Tetris DS. They're amazing, especially in multiplayer.

He sold it to get Pokémon Pearl Version actually. :-( But don't think any less of the guy - it was a good idea at the time, considering everyone was pretty "ZOMG!" on Pokémon (though that didn't last).

I want to pick it up myself. Like most of the DS' Nintendo official games, it's just a pick-up & play fun time.

DoS was a great game. Similar in gameplay to Jon, but it has it's own little twist on magic and the like. After unlocking 100% in both games, I can definitely say you get a greater feeling of omnipotence in DoS than you do in PoR.

Such is the difference between a Belmont and what Soma Cruz is (for those who haven't played the game yet).

My DS collection isn't too extenstive, but it's mostly full of games I consider have replayability and pick-up value, which is really important for a hand-held.

Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney: Justice For All (labeled under A for Capcom's attempts to make it stand out as the title)

Cooking Mama

Elite Beat Agents

Final Fantasy III

Mario Hoops 3 on 3

Pokemon Diamond Version

Resident Evil: Deadly Silence

Touch The Dead

Not a very large collection, as most of the play-&-finish games my friends decide to buy, so I just sort of take a lend of their games and play or finish them. I need to pick up some more pick-up and play games like Tetris and Mario Kart, but other than that, not bad for a frugal shopper like myself.

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone else playing Japanaese Phantom Hourglass? It looks AMAZING.

I read the gameplay is really great too, despite most people's initial reaction to the stylus control and whatnot. Personally, after playing some Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales, all-stylus control has really grown on me.

So most of Phoenix Wright: Justice For All has actually been pretty predictable so far, except maybe the final twist of the second case, but this last case just has been going absolutely bonkers. I have no idea what the hell is going on yet, and I think I'm pretty far into it.

Fix'd. :lol:

gg

Honestly, a Sonic RPG just makes it sound like Sega is trying to be more like Mario. Just because Mario had 3 successful RPG's so far does not mean that Sega should immediately think that Sonic could do the same. This is going to be one interesting game, that is for sure. If anything though, we know that this game will sell like hot cakes because there is a huge sonic fanbase out there that eats up any sonic game that is produced.

gg

Honestly, a Sonic RPG just makes it sound like Sega is trying to be more like Mario. Just because Mario had 3 successful RPG's so far does not mean that Sega should immediately think that Sonic could do the same. This is going to be one interesting game, that is for sure. If anything though, we know that this game will sell like hot cakes because there is a huge sonic fanbase out there that eats up any sonic game that is produced.

More like 6.

Super Mario RPG

Paper Mario

Paper Mario TTYD

Super Paper Mario (debatable, but RPG doesn't necessarily imply turn-based)

Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga

Mario & Luigi Partners in Time

Anyone playing Chocobo Tales? I'm on the final boss, and overall it's been quite a good game, although there are a few minigames that have made me want to pull my hair out and I still can't finish them. The only other minigame collection I've played is Bomberman Land Touch, and this one is better, in my opinion. A few less games involving blowing in the microphone (only two), and the card game battles add a neat strategy component. I just don't like that there's 3 or 4 cards I can't get because I can't seem to get a gold rating on the minigames needed to unlock them, but besides that, quite enjoyable.