Nintendo DS

The Damned

Mmm, so i actulally got a DS today. I dunno why, I guess I figured its time i stopped being such and idiot and actually spend money for a change. (though for some reason I always feel guilty afterwards ;_; )

It cost a pretty penny I suppose, but so far I like it. (kind of)

MarioKart and Mario&Luigi are both great games, but seriously, after 5 minutes of metroid i was like WTF? I cant really work that game, because it makes Samus jump everytime i even slightly touch the screen. I'm thinking about trading it back if i still can, but ugh, maybe i should keep trying.. Do you get used to it easy? or is it just a bad, baaad game?

Maybe i gave up too soon, but wow, it just doesnt feel good, but there arnt many other good games out here just yet.

Pity. If you would have waited about two weeks, the DS Lite is coming out June 11th with a brighter screen.

Set Metroid Prime Hunters to Stylus mode, and keep your stylus on the screen at all times until you want to jump.

Also, I'd highly recommend New Super Mario Bros. Awesome game.

Yeah, I was thinking that, but DS lite would be more expensive too right?

>_> I kinda live in Europe, so I'm gonna have to wait abit for that new mario, but definatly wanted that.

Not sure about Starfox, it shows a timer? I dont like being rushed.

How do i set Metroid to stylus mode then?

Thanks!

Mmm, so i actulally got a DS today. I dunno why, I guess I figured its time i stopped being such and idiot and actually spend money for a change. (though for some reason I always feel guilty afterwards ;_; )

It cost a pretty penny I suppose, but so far I like it. (kind of)

MarioKart and Mario&Luigi are both great games, but seriously, after 5 minutes of metroid i was like WTF? I cant really work that game, because it makes Samus jump everytime i even slightly touch the screen. I'm thinking about trading it back if i still can, but ugh, maybe i should keep trying.. Do you get used to it easy? or is it just a bad, baaad game?

Maybe i gave up too soon, but wow, it just doesnt feel good, but there arnt many other good games out here just yet.

Pity. If you would have waited about two weeks, the DS Lite is coming out June 11th with a brighter screen.

Set Metroid Prime Hunters to Stylus mode, and keep your stylus on the screen at all times until you want to jump.

Also, I'd highly recommend New Super Mario Bros. Awesome game.

Yeah, I was thinking that, but DS lite would be more expensive too right?

>_> I kinda live in Europe, so I'm gonna have to wait abit for that new mario, but definatly wanted that.

Not sure about Starfox, it shows a timer? I dont like being rushed.

How do i set Metroid to stylus mode then?

Thanks!

Hey, I'm in Europe and I have NSMB. Import rules. Should I wait until Pheonix Wright drops the prices, or will they raise over time?

I could import, but i have baten kaitos 2 coming up too and of course I JUST got my DS today ehehe. MarioKart is just invinite fun. I hope ill be able to find people to play against in this silly old country of mine.

Hook up with Smoke yo.

I could import, but i have baten kaitos 2 coming up too and of course I JUST got my DS today ehehe. MarioKart is just invinite fun. I hope ill be able to find people to play against in this silly old country of mine.

Hook up with Smoke yo.

This may be a n00b question then, but I could play VS anyone in the world using the hotspots scattered around ze country too right?

I dont think wireless works in my house, and i need a 35 euro USb thing to use my USB connection x_x so..much..money

Hook up with Smoke yo.

This may be a n00b question then, but I could play VS anyone in the world using the hotspots scattered around ze country too right?

I dont think wireless works in my house, and i need a 35 euro USb thing to use my USB connection x_x so..much..money

Yes, on any public hotspot you can use the WiFi connection. The same is also true if you buy the adapter or have a wireless internet router.

Hook up with Smoke yo.

Yes, on any public hotspot you can use the WiFi connection. The same is also true if you buy the adapter or have a wireless internet router.

Sweet, thanks. Ill just look for a hotspot map of my region then.

I just beat New Super Mario Bros over the weekend and I have to say that the final boss wasn't anything spectacular. I have never completed a Mario platformer before this and so I am wondering if alot of the final bosses in the older games were that easy...

Final bosses in Mario platformers have always been fairly easy, the true challenge is in getting there.

I just beat New Super Mario Bros over the weekend and I have to say that the final boss wasn't anything spectacular. I have never completed a Mario platformer before this and so I am wondering if alot of the final bosses in the older games were that easy...

The hardest end game mario boss I'd say is probably the Mario 64 if you can't time throwing bowser right.

I remember Sunshine being easy as hell. Beat him first try and was like...wow, heh.

The hardest end game mario boss I'd say is probably the Mario 64 if you can't time throwing bowser right.

I remember Sunshine being easy as hell. Beat him first try and was like...wow, heh.

I agree with that, and I'll add The final boss from Yoshi's Island on SNES, which was, compared to others , kinda hard. Whereas the levels were less hard than the NES mario games (in my opinion anyway)

I never did beat those games ;_;

The hardest part about Sunshine was getting all the coins and shine-sprites, anyway.

But yeah, NSMB really isn't a difficult game at all. It's probably the easiest Mario game yet (I'm not going to count Super Princess Peach since it was such an abomination)

Dunno if you heard, but the Nintendo DS Lite release date was broken. I was at Target earlier today (in Huntsville, AL), and they had them up for sale. I didn't buy one, but I'm considering going back tonight.

I already have Feel the Magic (found it for $8 somewhere), but I'm thinking I'll want to get a WiFi game to go with the DS Lite. Which one would you guys suggest? (I'd get New SMB even though it's not WiFi, but my brother got it recently, so I've already played through a lot of it on his copy.)

So i picked up my DS lite today, stupid target breaking the street date. It's pretty nifty, except i didn't expect the outside to be so shiney.. it's like the PSP sort of, but alot less fingerprint-ey. Dunno if this is right thread since it's not exactly a game, but i didn't feel like making another DS thread with one active. DStarget.jpg

I don't own a DS yet, but when I went in to pre-order my DS Lite at EB yesterday, there was a pamphlet that offered to trade in your old DS for a Lite at only 100 CAD (versus the regular price of 150 CAD). So I think about 1/3 off the price is probably what you can expect.