MAGFest 13 - Post-MAG Depression rears its ugly head

Arrow

I can now definitely confirm I'm going to MAGFest! I just got my ticket.

Also, is anyone able to room up with me? If I can't share a room at the Gaylord (which is sold out), I'm going to grab a hotel room at the Hampton Inn next door. Deadline is Thanksgiving Day!

Once again, I offer free housing (and only $10 for overnight parking) for anyone wishing to stay in the DC area before or after MAGFest (Thursday night and Tuesday night onwards). Q-pa and Bahamut can confirm my hospitality.

Hey guys, long time no post! ...again. Lolz.

That being said, I will be there this time around. Super excited. Hopefully I won't get robbed again in any effing Rock Band competitions or the like. I also plan on bringing my djembe again. This time I won't be getting all boozed up, though I will be volunteering, but I still want to jam with some of you guys! Holler at your boy.

just posting that due to being homeless and all I won't be making it to MAGFest. the money that would've been spent on plane fare and stuff would be much better utilized for housing and stuff. sorry about this but to still spend upwards of $500 for MAG when I'm homeless would be both foolhardy and incredibly idiotic.

But I will be going to Rockage aka MAGWest

1919637_10152924717638255_3941915092077441705_n.jpg?oh=0c33297a36b091af10a234ee68396dc8&oe=5536EC83&__gda__=1430446406_b99b40d08520f23d339d7bbbc5412954

BRING YO' A-GAME PEOPLE.

(I have two Smash-branded Nintendo GCN controllers to replace the off-brand ones you see in this pic, as well as two Wii Classic Controller Pros. I'll be picking up two more of each in two days. So you don't even have to bring your own controller if you don't want to. Do bring your A-game though. You'll need that much.)

Got the e-mail from MAG staff about an hour ago asking me to confirm the OCR block. Eight people are on it, and I've messaged all of them already to confirm their listed reservation numbers are right. So if you haven't gotten any sort of message from me, you reserved a room at the Gaylord for MAGFest, and you wanted your room to be in the OCR block (i.e. all our rooms will be in the same stretch of hallway), you need to let me know ASAP. I need to confirm with MAG staff by 6pm EST on Monday 12/29... which means, ideally, you let me know before 12 noon, because I may be busy at work and don't want to risk leaving you out.

Edited by Arrow