Sbeast

Super Mario Galaxy Album

Recommended Posts

Since Barley Waldorf seems to have left, I decided to create a new topic so this project can continue.

If another topic already exists, or this should be moved to the "Projects" sub forum, just let me know.

If everyone could make a comment including what song you are remixing and roughly how complete it is, I can start to make a list here.

 

Chernabogue (feat. Tuberz and Furilas) - Bowser Battle - Finished

Sbeast - Good Egg Galaxy - Substantial WIP

~Faseeh~ - Stardust Road - Substantial WIP

DS394 - Starbit Festival - Substantial WIP

Nostalvania - Ice Mountain/Lava Path - Substantial WIP

YoshiBlade - Beach Bowl Galaxy - Substantial WIP

LongBoxofChocolate - Buoy Base Galaxy - Substantial WIP

Bowlerhat - Rosalina's Observatory - Rough WIP

Thirdkoopa - Melty Molten Galaxy - Rough WIP

Cody Wedel - Honeyhive Galaxy - Awaiting WIP

1st WIP deadline - December 31st 2016

2nd WIP deadline - March 1st 2017

3rd WIP deadline - May 1st 2017

4th WIP deadline - July 1st 2017

Super Mario Galaxy 10th Anniversary - November 1st 2017

super-mario-galaxy-header.jpg

Make Galaxy great again...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im still working on working on Beach Bowl Galaxy, should I post a WIP? actually here it is anyway...https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B80H6SsEW90wVXhyMktDNUVmODA

edit: before you youngsters had your Iphones and what not, we had to take our radios to the beach...if you were wondering why there's a radio theme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I decided to add the next WIP deadline for 31st December, which still gives plenty of time, and hopefully more people sign up until then. Getting a bit worried we might not have enough tracks, so feel free to ask other remixers to join or advertise where you can. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh a new thread! I've got a slightly strange request: I've long wanted to do a main theme/good egg/gusty garden, but good egg galaxy is obviously done already :P would it be ok if I did such a combination for this project or should I just act normal already and just do a gusty garden mix? ;) (assuming it's up for grabs again)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/12/2016 at 0:06 PM, pu_freak said:

Oh a new thread! I've got a slightly strange request: I've long wanted to do a main theme/good egg/gusty garden, but good egg galaxy is obviously done already :P would it be ok if I did such a combination for this project or should I just act normal already and just do a gusty garden mix? ;) (assuming it's up for grabs again)

I think it's better to have one song as the main source, but I guess you can incorporate parts from other songs if it adds to the arrangement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/12/2016 at 8:01 PM, DS394 said:

Ya know, I might be interested in making a piano remix of something for this, I'll have to see what I can do

Ok great, let me know if you decide on a source.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since Super Mario Galaxy was originally released on November 1st 2007, perhaps we should aim for November 1st 2017 as the release date?

I've added the next deadline as March 1st 2017, hopefully everyone should have at least a basic WIP by then.

If anyone has any suggestions/questions, feel free to say!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/5/2017 at 6:50 AM, Sbeast said:

Since Super Mario Galaxy was originally released on November 1st 2007, perhaps we should aim for November 1st 2017 as the release date?

I've added the next deadline as March 1st 2017, hopefully everyone should have at least a basic WIP by then.

If anyone has any suggestions/questions, feel free to say!

works for me and good to know this is still going on. I'll finish my WIP soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops, haven't gotten a chance to record myself yet, but I basically have the arrangement done. Could I get it in next week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So currently we have 1 finished song, 5 substantial WIPS, 1 rough WIP, and awaiting 3 WIPS.

I've put the next deadline as May 1st, so hopefully we will have everyone at the rough/substantial WIP stage by then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 5:52 AM, Sbeast said:

So currently we have 1 finished song, 5 substantial WIPS, 1 rough WIP, and awaiting 3 WIPS.

I've put the next deadline as May 1st, so hopefully we will have everyone at the rough/substantial WIP stage by then.

Make that 2 :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.