Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

REMINDER!

Public WIPS is to be locked down tomorrow night! IF you want to salvage an old WIP or you have not completed a WIP to the point where it is ready or peer review or judging, now is the time to do so!

Simply PM myself or Prophet on the project forums and ask us to save it by moving it to Private WIPs.

Everything that is left will be locked down and removed from the track list. If that's your only remix, then consider yourself remixless. Either start a new one or finish an old one.

That is all.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So happy to see that this thing is still splashing around. Those first few months were some punny times.

Feels like it's been years since then (I mean... oh, right).

Heh, I still remember the days when we were brainstorming names for this. Sick mind I had :(

Anyway you guys picked some of the best themes. Sorry for the aside, I'm still really looking forward to this.

• 1 month later...

Chances are, it's because after a year and a half of work, they only have about 8 definitive tracks that are going to be on it, and they'll probably be released on-site here seperate because of a lack of team cohesion on the overall project. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

It's like the internet breeds an inability to see sarcasm, or something.

Quoted for truth. I can appreciate that these guys have lives away from their PCs, and they have bills and taxes to pay as well as the rest of us. Sarcasm's just better detected through a tone of voice, though in hindsight The Damned actually did sound sarcastic.

I could really use some sleep, I got like 5 hours in the last 72 for no reason whatsoever. :sleepdepriv:

Chances are, it's because after a year and a half of work, they only have about 8 definitive tracks that are going to be on it, and they'll probably be released on-site here seperate because of a lack of team cohesion on the overall project. Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

this is remarkably true, considering that you've got nothing to do with the project forums or otherwise. and no, that's not sarcastic.

Can you guys at least upload the finished ones...

Sure, why not? We'll just completely ignore the whole point of releasing the album just for you. :roll:

For the last time everybody: you get it when it's done!