Pokémon: The Missingno Tracks - History

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in my defense, I have intermittent memory loss. I'll happily go listen to it again, and post my opinions and comments. You see, I have intermittent memory loss, so I'll happily go listen to it again and post my opinions and comments.

Uh... where's Poinko? We need more of your awesome arts, man. And why hasn't anyone been working on anything else, for that matter? There's a whole slew of remixes that have been sitting for a while now, and nothing has been done with them for a while. Either get them going and finish them, or tell me if you're even bothering with them anymore.

Oh, and who's working on the site again? I still want to discuss basic layout and shit.

don't we email poinko when we need something?

stevo bortz is working on the site, and you can reach him at stevosoangry at gmail dot com. or whatever the pkmn site lists his email address or aim address as.

don't we email poinko when we need something?

stevo bortz is working on the site, and you can reach him at stevosoangry at gmail dot com. or whatever the pkmn site lists his email address or aim address as.

I've looked, and I don't have that guys address. Got it handy? PM me with it if you do.

And YES, we're still doing this, but some of us (including myself) are busy with christmas and school and stuff. Me? All three. Busy, busy, busy...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, so with the holidays and work and what not, everyone just keep working on your stuff for now, and we'll get back to work on everything after the new year starts.

And that's not the Chinese new year. I mean the January 1st kind.

• 3 weeks later...

Any way, some random updates. I've got some demo tracks up in the pokecenter rap thing. And Poinko has album cover ideas that he gave me, so go take a gander.

Where the hell are all of you people? I know some of you went to Magfest, but come on, some of you must be around.

Busy, busy... Got to finish some stuff for the Tales project (since I'm one of the 4 people remaining that needs to finish stuff) and then I'll resub the Rt 10 thing, and post my new version of that Ending theme

I've got the go-ahead from andyjayne to steal his arrangement for that trainer battle song, as I quite liked it, and he's too busy with Uni if I recall. Expect that at some point, but in a Fishified state.

It's one I can't wait for either. TEEM.ROKIT was the teaser for it, and that was tremendous. If the rest of this project lives up to the expectation that track set, then it'll hopefully be well worth the year-long wait for most of this project's followers.

• 3 weeks later...
Where the hell are all of you people? I know some of you went to Magfest, but come on, some of you must be around.

Harro.

As I'm providing bandwidth and space for this project, I think I have the right to solicit this video :nicework:

Please view it:

It's 45 seconds long

Their mark is dependent on the number of views and their rating, and I'd really appreciate it if you help me and my friend out ^_^

Thank you!

Tell your friends to spread the word and link! ;)

Thank you. That is all.

*scatters*