The Zelda: Twilight Princess Soundtrack CD includes the following tracks:

* The Legend of Zelda: Orchestra Piece #2

* Hyrule Field Main Theme

* Odron Village

* Kakariko Village

* Death Mountain

* Midna's Theme

* Ilia's Theme

There are times when that guide would have come in very, very, very handy. And more Zelda music is never a bad thing.

The Zelda: Twilight Princess Player's Guide features:

* Complete, detailed walkthrough

* Maps of every region and dungeon

* Detailed boss-slaying strategies

* Find every Piece of Heart, insect, and Poe's Soul

* Odron Village

* Kakariko Village

* Death Mountain

* Midna's Theme

* Ilia's Theme

There are times when that guide would have come in very, very, very handy. And more Zelda music is never a bad thing.

I wish it had the boss theme songs since they're all not the same track.

Well, sometime in the next half year, we'll see someone dump the full soundtrack on our favorite hotel-named website where we can download it.

You know the site I'm talking about. :wink:

lol, indeed.

And I will still boycott it. There are people that should not be supported in any way possible.

Hey, if I can find the full sound track anywhere I'll definitely buy it. I love collecting video game stuff.

Well, sometime in the next half year, we'll see someone dump the full soundtrack on our favorite hotel-named website where we can download it.

lol, indeed.

And I will still boycott it. There are people that should not be supported in any way possible.

Hey, if I can find the full sound track anywhere I'll definitely buy it. I love collecting video game stuff.

This is not an issue about downloading, it's an issue about who we are downloading from.

By the way everyone, if you subscribe to Nintendo Power, you have many choices of something free to get with your subscription.

One of those choices is a TP Player's guide and the Soundtrack.

http://store.nintendo.com

Think of it as a free subscription with your Player's Guide and Twilight Princess soundtrack.

The Zelda: Twilight Princess Player's Guide features:

* Complete, detailed walkthrough

* Maps of every region and dungeon

* Detailed boss-slaying strategies

* Find every Piece of Heart, insect, and Poe's Soul

* Odron Village

* Kakariko Village

* Death Mountain

* Midna's Theme

* Ilia's Theme

Yeah, I saw that deal, it's not a shabby deal, although I wish it came with the whole soundtrack :( . If it did, then I'd bite.

lol, indeed.

This is not an issue about downloading, it's an issue about who we are downloading from.

I don't know the history of the site, so who is it?

lol, indeed.

I don't know the history of the site, so who is it?

had a forum account here for a while named disgust, was discovered that said person was a pedo

youkai hates pedophiles because of a traumatic childhood experience

hates the entire site as a result

also i justify it by the fact that i never have nor never will donate to that site for what im downloading

I find the site incredibly useful for music sources. Almost the entire Pokemon remix project sources are from there, since in-game versions give you an exact idea of what it's like, as opposed to a midi, which leaves a lot out.

I don't pay for music I download (in any way or for any reason), because it's free and legal under Canadian law. Canadians that pay for iTunes and similar services are getting ripped off.

At first, I thought that youkai no unmei meant it was some sort of terrorist funding site or something.

I find the site incredibly useful for music sources. Almost the entire Pokemon remix project sources are from there, since in-game versions give you an exact idea of what it's like, as opposed to a midi, which leaves a lot out.

I don't pay for music I download (in any way or for any reason), because it's free and legal under Canadian law. Canadians that pay for iTunes and similar services are getting ripped off.

At first, I thought that youkai no unmei meant it was some sort of terrorist funding site or something.

Technically, its not wrong to copy CDs... MP3s are still gray.

also aaaaaaaaagh i cant find the last special sword technique
The final stone is in the hidden village, where you have to kill those twenty guys to save the old lady, and then later play the "find the twenty cats" game (which is really annoying, by the way). You find it right next to the master cucco that you talk to to start that mini-game, in the back of one of the buildings. The wolf appears at Hyrule Castle, just past the first gate in town. So you're able to pick it up at the end of the game.

So anyway, I beat it tonight. Credits started rolling right at the turn of midnight. I loved the game, and the last fight was pretty cool. Still missing five heart pieces, 20 poe souls, and like 9 insects. I've got a to-do list right now; I REALLY need to get my hands on the next size wallet, because this magic armor eats 600 rupees way too quickly, especially at some parts in the Cave of Ordeals, when fighting two iron maidens or an iron maiden and two of those dragon knight things.

I just beat the 3rd labyrinth, and saw the cut scenes after it. Wow^10. For those who are still on the fence (how can you be?!), you need to try this game. Though, I must say, I'm 25 hours in, and I've only beaten 3 labyrinths. This is going to take me quite awhile... If I keep going at my current rate, I estimate that it'll take me 75 hours. I wish I had a week or 2 to dedicate to this game... Sadly, I have to go back to work on Monday. As such, I'll be able to (at best) put in 3 hours a day in this game... Luckly, I had a 4 day weekend. Great times.

Also, though I haven't played Shadow of the Colossus, I've heard a bit about it. Twilight Princess definitely reminds me of it in quite a few areas. As for those who beat it already, dang... I look forward to playing the rest of this game... There's so much to do that I haven't done yet! I plan on just running around Hyrule and swimming in Lake Hylia when I'm done. There's enough there, that even that would be fun, for me. For those still waiting, I can't see any way that you won't like this game. Mouser X out.

Ugh, I'm stuck trying to recover Llia's memory. I can't put together the clues they give me: "medicine smell", "wooden statue", "stranger like myself". Maybe I'll figure it out soon. I've gone through this game without using any help or anything so far, and i'm gonna try to keep it that way lol.

The final stone is in the hidden village, where you have to kill those twenty guys to save the old lady, and then later play the "find the twenty cats" game (which is really annoying, by the way). You find it right next to the master cucco that you talk to to start that mini-game, in the back of one of the buildings. The wolf appears at Hyrule Castle, just past the first gate in town. So you're able to pick it up at the end of the game.

So anyway, I beat it tonight. Credits started rolling right at the turn of midnight. I loved the game, and the last fight was pretty cool. Still missing five heart pieces, 20 poe souls, and like 9 insects. I've got a to-do list right now; I REALLY need to get my hands on the next size wallet, because this magic armor eats 600 rupees way too quickly, especially at some parts in the Cave of Ordeals, when fighting two iron maidens or an iron maiden and two of those dragon knight things.

i found that one for my sixth one

i need to look somewhere else

also even though i have the magic armor i keep forgetting to use it

even in the cave of ordeals on the very last room, figting those three iron knuckles or whatever you want to call them now

i found that one for my sixth one

i need to look somewhere else

also even though i have the magic armor i keep forgetting to use it

even in the cave of ordeals on the very last room, figting those three iron knuckles or whatever you want to call them now

Oh yeah, Iron Knuckle.

The last room, with the three of them? They are most certainly bastards, though I was out of rupees at that point. I did, however, have three fairies in reserve. I managed to get all that way without using any fairies, and only like, 900 rupees, and then they required me to use two of my fairies.

Anyway, on to your conundrum. Did you get the one on Snowpeak before seeing the yeti? The one in the Sacred Grove? Zora's Domain? Death Mountain? Lake Hylia? Uh... the beginning forest?