An OverClocked Christmas v.XI

The Coop

Hello ladies and gentle peoples!

After months of work and lots of pestering, the latest An OverClocked Christmas is done and ready for downloading. Featuring a record-breaking 15 remixes of Christmas carols and VGM, it's got many different moods and genres covered. R&B, Jazzy, Orchestral, Metal... that and more are present. So with a big thanks to everyone who stepped up and submitted a remix, and to Dyne for continuing to host the files, feel free to go ahead and download the finished product that we all slaved over for you :-D

http://williammichael.info/aocc/aoccv11.htm

Enjoy everyone. And of course, Merry Christmas!

Edit: Looks like Dyne got the official website updated, so I've changed the link. Thanks Dyne :-)

Hoboka, I immediately listened to your remix because I was wondering how a Christmas remix of a boss theme from Parasite Eve would sound. I think you pulled off that ridiculous idea well and it certainly gives a "Carol of the Bells" feel (it's the 9th track for those wondering). What'd you think of my piece, guys? Hope everyone on OCRemix has a great Christmas (Merry Christmas!).