OCR00630 - Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter "Messatsu Gou-Techno"

orkybash

• 3 weeks later...

Whadda ya talkin about? The repedative ones are some of the best, even tho I think I've never heard this tune originally, I still like it. THE best part has to be the repedative tune that changes every so often, and it sounds very professional, no constant maiming of the song by lots of sound effects and stuff that really isn't music, if ya know what i mean, some mixes here are like that sometimes...

Ohh yeah, and gotta love the dying piano at the end, very soothing.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*Download this NOW, and remember to buckle ur seatbelts before its done dl-ing....*

Whadda ya talkin about? The repedative ones are some of the best, even tho I think I've never heard this tune originally, I still like it. THE best part has to be the repedative tune that changes every so often, and it sounds very professional, no constant maiming of the song by lots of sound effects and stuff that really isn't music, if ya know what i mean, some mixes here are like that sometimes...

agreed... this is a great mix... gotta tellya, the first time i got it, the speakers were all the way up (lisntenen to sorcerian cursed piano... a quiet mix) and so i really wasn't expecting the big loud boom of voices in the beginning.... almost fell off my chair... sure scared my dog.... ended up cleaning up dog piss to the sound of Marvel vs. Street fighter!

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

This song should be a legend! The cool part of this song that's not related to music is that this is Akuma's theme song, not anybody else's. Everyone who's unlocked & fought with Akuma knows that guy can kick your ass all over the battleground! The only error is that the first sound effect doesn't connect with the start of the song. If we heard that sound thing then the music cut in after the clash sound then this song would reign as king! I give it 4 1/2 stars. Well done! :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

This song won my heart the very moment the music started. This is how a badass fighting game song/remix is supposed to sound.

Funnily enough, to me, the remix sounds more like a song from early SNK games, not Capcom. Heaps of fun nonetheless.

I agree that the voice samples in the very beginning weren't the best choice. The ending with the piano wasn't particularly interesting either; should have ended with a boom.

Overall, very nice work. Diggin' it a lot.

• 2 years later...

Production's ace in this mix. Each synth brings its own distinct personality to the table, intermingling without muddying the sound field. You have your "get ready for the next challenger" orchestral hits, your guitarishly teeth-baring bass, your diligently shiny 16th notes, your kazooie-like lead, and even a motherly piano that can hold its own when it's not supplementing or cleaning up after the others. There's a rapidity to the badassery (i.e. speed is added to strength) that effectively personifies the fighter behind the theme.

Hawt.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR00630 - Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter "Messatsu Gou-Techno"
  • 1 year later...