MEETUP: Video Games Live, Washington, DC (6/29-6/30)

big giant circles

K, just as a quick heads up, and we'll be able to make this *official* by this monday, but you all need to start getting your money ready to send (probably to bahamut--again, officially we'll know by monday) by sunday, may 14th.

Once this deadline is set, anyone who fails to send the money by that time will not be included in the group buy. You can still go, but you'll be on your own as far as getting your ticket and the "OCR group" seating goes.

So start adjusting your budgets accordingly, if you haven't already. That's at least 2 weeks, which should give everyone plenty of time to get paid/plan/etc.

is this whole meetup thing still open?

dont get me wrong, people don't have to explicitly attend VGL to attend the meetup, but the concert is basically going to be the whole rally point of this meetup. we still need to hammer out the details as to whether we're actually meeting up on friday, or saturday, or both. i'll probably get with larry and figure out all the logistics there. you thinking about going???

So, at the risk of having to re-read all 10 pages... what would I have to do to be included in the group rate/seating?

tomorrow, bahamut is going to call and find out the bottom dollar price, whether it be through a group rate, or somehow a big student discount. after he finds out, he'll let us know, and then we're going to set the deadline I just mentioned, (Sunday, May 14th) for everyone to send him their money. He is then going to purchase the tickets first thing Monday the 15th. As long as everyone who wants in on the group rate and/or group seating has their money to him by then, everything should be cool.

By the way, for all you guys/gals that have said "maybe, we're toying with the idea" or "i'm __% sure I might be able to go"--what's your current status? any updates?

i'd be thrilled if some of you 25-50%'s could go ahead and say yea for sure...