MEETUP: Video Games Live, Washington, DC (6/29-6/30)

big giant circles

All I need is some air-tight legally binding garuntee that I can be picked up from the airport, that I have a place to crash, and that I have a ride back to the airport.

Taxi may be substituted for rides, but c'mon, that's dolla dolla bills I'm spending to see you shmoes. :(

If you fly into Reagan National Airport (i.e. NOT Dulles), you'll be able to ride the Metro line, which is way cheaper. $4 to go across all of the DC-Metro area, and that's an overestimation. If you can fly in there, you'll need $10 tops for all your major transporation needs that weekend.

All I need is some air-tight legally binding garuntee that I can be picked up from the airport, that I have a place to crash, and that I have a ride back to the airport.

Taxi may be substituted for rides, but c'mon, that's dolla dolla bills I'm spending to see you shmoes. :(

i don't care to pick you up. i've already got the time off schedules at work. and i'm about 99% sure at this point that dave's pad is a valid option. i'll PM you for sure a little later on.

Ok, now that I've committed, do we have real ideas for plans?

Might we meet up for dinner prior to the concert, or do something like that on Saturday? Should we do something else? Game of frisbee perhaps?

I would do the frisbee on Saturday if we do it...I do happen to have a disc if anyone wants to play an OCR game of Ultimate.

To Lawrence: bitch, I don't work 8 hours a day to take a vacation day to take the goddamn METRO. INSULTING

To BGC: Are you sure your sentence is grammatically sound? I'd give it a once over, cause it sounds like you don't want anything to do with me, which given my response to Lawrence, is hard to imagine :(

I do not mind giving you a ride if you need one. I'll be driving anyway, and I have plenty of time. Me so horny. Me love you long time.

I'm driving as well, so I could pick you up if need be. I'm not familiar with the area, or even the route I'm taking yet... But it's an option if you'd like

EDIT: Now that I know that you're a guy, it'll be easier to convince my girlfriend to detour to pick you up...

I'm driving as well, so I could pick you up if need be. I'm not familiar with the area, or even the route I'm taking yet... But it's an option if you'd like

EDIT: Now that I know that you're a guy, it'll be easier to convince my girlfriend to detour to pick you up...

Careful, just don't promise her the BBC, since he's wangless :wink:

Oh, and for a side note, I can bring in one current gen console of your choice (Wii, XBox 360, PS3) for gaming enjoyment, if wanted. If someone else chooses to and is closer though that'd be nice (PS3'd be killer to carry around in a bag).

Oh shi-

I forgot Bahamut was going... Now we have one and a half friendly neighborhood Asians

going! (Since I'm a halfy)