The Newbie Introduction Thread: Come on in and say hello!

Mahaboo

EDITED IN: I apologize to the mods for making a newb topic. I didn't see this topic. Again I didn't do it to be a jerk..i'm just stupid. Otherwise..

Whats up everyone. First post at these fourms. I'm not new though. I've been happily downloading from OCR for a few years now after seeing it in EGM..I think it was. Wish I woulda found it before then but recently got DSL and now i'm downloading just about everything and loving it. This site is great..and if there was something beyond..this would be that!

I finally got off my butt and signed up for the boards..i'm here enough why not talk to others that are here just as much..if not more.

So as Brak would say..

Hellloo Every Budy!

Hello all...

I suppose I could say that I've been around the site since mid 2004 (and I think I registered sometime around then), but I haven't actually bothered with the forums until earlier this week.

My first stop was in Unmod (Yes, I am that suicidal, and slightly idiotic, as well). When I checked it out, it wasn't all that hellish. I don't believe that I did anything wrong, other than ask for assistance with a very simple question (I guess it was like throwing peanuts at the gorilla in the zoo). Before I could post a second time, there were multiple four letter words shouted in my general direction, and various references to my mother - not that I expected anything different.

Sorry if I wasn't supposed to do any of that, but I hadn't read any rules at the time.

Rules...in UnMod?

Hah, that's rich.

Just don't go in there acting like a total n00b and you'll do fine.

Anyway, welcome to the OCR forums. Enjoy your stay.

Hi I'm a noob to the boards, posting wise any how, I've been lurking for about 6 months now. I've been downloading the excellent music this site provides access to for about 2 years now. Thought I might give posting a try since I've still got another 6 months left in Iraq...all I've got is time. Anyway I feel like this is a family away from home so its time for cousin super sapper to come out and say hi.

Hmmmm... I've been here for half year or so but

this was THE FIRST TIME I noticed this thread!

Well, never too late :wink:

Hi, I'm HartZa, finnish guy who plays guitar (not very well, but still!), and I'm interested in VGM, music as a whole thing and after all, extreme sports. Which

mainly are motocross and snowmobiling. Actually,

I'm competing in snowmobile races...

Mostly I'm into the Megaman games, and the musics, of course. Almost 99% of my remixes (or tries of remixes..?) are MM songs, so just bear with me!

...Hopefully I'm accepted in this community :D

I guess I'm not exactly new I've been lurking a really really long time. Sometimes I post things, but that is rare because either it's already been said, or the things I post are generaly ignored. (Darn my low charisma score...) (ignore the bad D&D joke)

I just recently started actively posting so I decided I'd introduce myself now, as I seem to have a bit more to say these days.

Anyway, I draw things and I really like constructive critisism. *coughlookatmyartcough*

I enjoy video games of all kinds, as well as a wide variety of music.

Um, not much else to say, I guess people will figure me out a bit better (maybe) if I hang around and talk more. So yeah, that's it.

I guess I'm not exactly new I've been lurking a really really long time. Sometimes I post things, but that is rare because either it's already been said, or the things I post are generaly ignored. (Darn my low charisma score...) (ignore the bad D&D joke)

I just recently started actively posting so I decided I'd introduce myself now, as I seem to have a bit more to say these days.

Anyway, I draw things and I really like constructive critisism. *coughlookatmyartcough*

I enjoy video games of all kinds, as well as a wide variety of music.

Um, not much else to say, I guess people will figure me out a bit better (maybe) if I hang around and talk more. So yeah, that's it.

Nice drawings, but your dA link is messed up. Might want to fix that.

[EDIT] Jak, it's best to use proper spelling and punctuation on OCR. Also, when you get a posting error, do not hit submit again. Check the thread you're posting to- more than likely, it went through. Aside from all of that, welcome to the site and good luck with your ReMixes.

Gd evening. jaka maneziak here. uk resident and music lover. Ive recently got into oc remixes mainly as i wa sbecoming more and more disgusted at teh way teh uk music industry is going and turned to the internet and found the oc remixes. In short they rock and found this site! Brief history over imhere to make new friends and start a few oc remixes myself!

Hello everyone,

My first post :) My name is Nigel and I live in Dallas, Texas. I can't believe I haven't found this website until now. I had to sell my Triton to buy a wedding ring, but now I'm in the market for a Yamaha S 03. As soon as I get one, I hope to be making some music with you all.

MAH!

Hey everyone. TheCetra here. A friend of mine recently clued me into this great site, and I've been pouring over the ReMixes ever since. This is my first REAL venture into a forums too, so I thought I'd give it a shot. There's a bunch of ReViews I want to write, at least. Now I just gotta make up a cool sig...