I found Moonwalker

Maco70

I just got home from some obscure video game store I stumbled upon. Pretty sweet place, I was amazed by the NES still in the box and shrink wrapped, and the light gun.

But I stopped dead when I saw a copy of Micheal Jackson's Moonwalker.

It was $20. No case, or booklet. The label on the cartridge has some wear, but it looks fine, and it is in good condition to play.

Should I buy it?

Well, it's your choice... I mean, you don't normally come across games like that in a store. Especially since my Aunt just recently found a fresh copy of Zelda (NES). Gold Cartridge. I wouldn't stand hearing less from her other than it being ab-solute luck.

However, in your case, you have two options...

Buying the item from the store that you're talking about... or buying it from OUR store...

I actually just found it in my local collectibles store with box and manual in pristine condition. It was in hiding in the back and bottom of a bunch of boxes, and I knew I had to get it. I paid $30 and don't feel guilty in the slightest. This game is possibly one of the best ever made :D

I'd say 20 bucks is a go, dude.

haha WOW.

Ya' know... this game acutallly doesnt look THAT bad!

Very creative on using the source material and using it for a fight system!

I wasn't really aware Moonwalker had a game. Does he transform into a whatever it was in the end?

Yes and my guess that it is a mech-car-a-ma-bobin. Yes, that's my final answer.

Well, it's your choice... I mean, you don't normally come across games like that in a store. Especially since my Aunt just recently found a fresh copy of Zelda (NES). Gold Cartridge. I wouldn't stand hearing less from her other than it being ab-solute luck.

However, in your case, you have two options...

Buying the item from the store that you're talking about... or buying it from OUR store...

How much were they selling the Gold Cartridge Zelda for? A store here is selling a new copy for $25.

Moonwalker was pretty good... They kept the theme of the levels to each of his songs/music videos, and holding down C (or whatever did the 'special move') would end up with him doing the end of the Smooth Criminal dance and knocking out everyone on-screen.

Of course I have to look away at the screen whenever they do the introduction screen for each of the level. The one with the animated face of him going "WOOOH!!" KF

So I was playing this, and I find it a little strange that your goal is to rescue little kids.

Some of which are in the trunks of cars, or in the closet...

Say what ever happened to Michaels Robot?

Doesn't he transform into the robot (with improved child-seeking abilities) if you happen to catch a rare randomly-falling meteorite?