#41 SynthesizedStampede

SynthesizedStampede

Bad Dude (+400)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:21 AM

I have no musical talent but decided to post to show my support for this project. Awesome soundtrack from this game, hope it turns out well :-)

[EDIT] Oh and I'm interested in taking up some of the artwork/banners. NiGHTS has always been one of those games that I feel could be interpreted a variety of ways artistically. If you want/need a sketch of something, I'll totally be up for it, especially for NiD.
Posted Image

#42 The Coop

The Coop

Mr. X (+23000)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23,163 posts
  • LocationOutskirts of B.F.E.

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:56 AM

Ah Brad, no need to pressure the guy. Honestly, if he wants to just keep an eye on it, pump up the word whenever, and save me from rabid angry fanpeeps, so be it. Besides, his sig animations are always so mesmerizing...

Heh. Thanks.

By the way, check your PM box.

jon_talbain_and_smiley_meet_felicia_by_t

#43 Level 99

Level 99

Lucid Dreaming Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:40 AM

Heh. Thanks.

By the way, check your PM box.

Okay, Coop. I gotcha. :tomatoface: But believe me, any excuse to make Brad feel like a dick is one I take full advantage of, warranted or not. Kidding, KIDDING!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#44 Spunodi

Spunodi

Pac-Man (+500)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 541 posts
  • LocationBlackpool

Posted 24 July 2009 - 11:24 AM

Theme of a Tragedic Revenge please :)

I have loved that tune forever

If I'm feeling funky and find a magic vocoder then I also has ideas for vocals.

Can't seem to PM on this machine and internets off till next week (payday) but I rea-ea-eally would like to be a part of this.

Also, I has no work on this site (but its on my bucket list to do so) but I has various works floating around somewhere - will collate links of my current level of ability and send to you next week. Some of my early mixes are still around and somewhat embarrasing looking back.
Posted Image

Harvard Referencing (Temporary storage of link before I get home from college)

#45 Halt

Halt

Yoshi (+1400)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,432 posts
  • LocationUSA, Wisconsin

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:10 PM

I swear, every time i visit the forums, i see yet another project recruiting for remixers, I visit the forums like every other day. :?
Learn About Epilepsy | <ocre> if anybody has any hot videos pm me

#46 Level 99

Level 99

Lucid Dreaming Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

Theme of a Tragedic Revenge please :)

I have loved that tune forever

If I'm feeling funky and find a magic vocoder then I also has ideas for vocals.

Can't seem to PM on this machine and internets off till next week (payday) but I rea-ea-eally would like to be a part of this.

Also, I has no work on this site (but its on my bucket list to do so) but I has various works floating around somewhere - will collate links of my current level of ability and send to you next week. Some of my early mixes are still around and somewhat embarrasing looking back.

I suggested that to Epitaph I believe, but please do send me some stuff and we'll see what transpires.

I swear, every time i visit the forums, i see yet another project recruiting for remixers, I visit the forums like every other day. :?

I guess that just means more music coming out in rapid-fire succession? One can't help when they feel inspired and motivated! :-o

#47 Level 99

Level 99

Lucid Dreaming Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:32 PM

Just in case people haven't checked the OP, we now have forums set up over at http://kngi.org/forum/index.php . Many thanks to KyleJCrb for hosting us. Head on over, register, and send me a PM (same name as on here) and I'll make sure you get access.

Also, please extend a warm welcome to Geshen of Balamb, who is a good friend who decided to make this his first remixing adventure. He's got some classical writing experience under his belt and I convinced him to give this a shot. Welcome, Geshen!

#48 Rozovian

Rozovian

Workshop Moderator, Songs of Light and Darkness Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,001 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 25 July 2009 - 07:47 PM

I guess that just means more music coming out in rapid-fire succession? One can't help when they feel inspired and motivated! :-o

Or that they lost motivation for the dozen projects they already joined. Where are my remixers? :D

#49 Salluz

Salluz

Pikachu (+5000)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 5,324 posts
  • LocationKalamazoo, MI

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:13 PM

this album needs lots of black men on it, so you should totally jump in on that.

Ah, my black ass will be in it, but first, I've gotta' research, get the feel of the music and kick ass.

24p9d1z.pngjh7rmh.png

I don't know the original artist  :|

#50 John Revoredo

John Revoredo

Abobo (+450)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 457 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:50 PM

awesome !!!!
Posted Image

#51 Elex Synn

Elex Synn

Terry Bogard (+1300)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:33 AM

Man a core piece of the Saturn experience this game was. I can't contribute musically, but I'll definitely be cheering this project on.

When I listen to "Dreams Dreams" I find myself wondering if Pixietricks (correct?) has thought about doing the female vocals.
"I knew that was going to happen... Yet I did nothing to stop it". Dale Gribble, King of the Hill

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0693-3734 (Send me a PM if you add)

#52 SynthesizedStampede

SynthesizedStampede

Bad Dude (+400)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 26 July 2009 - 07:05 AM

Man a core piece of the Saturn experience this game was. I can't contribute musically, but I'll definitely be cheering this project on.

When I listen to "Dreams Dreams" I find myself wondering if Pixietricks (correct?) has thought about doing the female vocals.

That actually would be awesome to hear but IMO, Ashley Tisdale (IIRC) didn't do too bad on the song in Journey of Dreams.

I think that's a version with her singing in it, despite my hate for the girl :-P.
Posted Image

#53 Elex Synn

Elex Synn

Terry Bogard (+1300)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:23 PM

Ashley Tisdale? Why does that name sound familiar? Additionally that is indeed a nice version of the song.
"I knew that was going to happen... Yet I did nothing to stop it". Dale Gribble, King of the Hill

3DS Friend Code: 5129-0693-3734 (Send me a PM if you add)

#54 HitoriJaNai

HitoriJaNai

Alex Kidd (+200)

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 02:12 PM

Ashley Tisdale? Why does that name sound familiar? Additionally that is indeed a nice version of the song.

I agree its a nice version, which is why I'm more than glad Ashley Tisdale doesn't sing it.

You probably know her from something... *coughHighSchoolMusicalhackcough*

Anyways, the actual singer is Jasmine Ann Allen. :-P

#55 SynthesizedStampede

SynthesizedStampede

Bad Dude (+400)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 26 July 2009 - 04:35 PM

I agree its a nice version, which is why I'm more than glad Ashley Tisdale doesn't sing it.

You probably know her from something... *coughHighSchoolMusicalhackcough*

Anyways, the actual singer is Jasmine Ann Allen. :-P

Whoo good call haha. I remember hearing Ashley's name in relation to "Dreams Dreams" from some website, but wasn't sure if that was her or not.
Posted Image

#56 Level 99

Level 99

Lucid Dreaming Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 02:50 PM

All the different vocal performances of the song are pretty outstanding. The only one I have a love/hate relationship with is the acapella version from Christmas NiGHTs/Bonus, which I really have to be in the mood for.

Oh, and I was pushed into overdrive last night by a really good WIP by ProtoDome. That's officially the first WIP, and his prize is...nothing. Well, nothing except the awesome work thus far. So even if there's months before a deadline, doesn't mean work shouldn't start if it's possible :razz:

And before anyone gets on my case, yes, I am working on *insert any one of the eleven mixes I'm currently doing* for you. (This includes you, The Damned, Rozovian, Prophet, etc.!) hehe.

#57 prophetik music

prophetik music

Thieves of Fate/Threshold of a Dream Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,583 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 27 July 2009 - 05:06 PM

i might do an acapella mix of one of the tracks. that'd be fun.
|| how to computer: a faq on hardware || computer building || my rig ||
i write music. i fix and build computers. talk to me for information regarding either subject.

#58 LuketheXjesse

LuketheXjesse

Chrono (+3000)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,558 posts
  • LocationStatesville, North Carolina

Posted 28 July 2009 - 06:06 AM

just go ahead and give me NiGHTs and Reala ~Theme of a Tragedic Revenge~

o wait some other d00d asked for it

Luke is willing to share though :)
Posted Image
Sindra rules.

#59 Level 99

Level 99

Lucid Dreaming Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 28 July 2009 - 12:27 PM

just go ahead and give me NiGHTs and Reala ~Theme of a Tragedic Revenge~

o wait some other d00d asked for it

Luke is willing to share though :)

Yeah, but I'm still waiting for him to PM me/get in contact again (he said his internet's off til next week). Your name is on it, next to his, so talk with him if you want or just go ahead on your own. Wow, might end up with three NiGHTs/Reala mixes...intense. Hopefully that isn't overkill!

Personal note: it feels extremely weird to be at the gym listening to a song like Paternal Horn while working out, but it beats the shit out of the jock-jams-esque music they have on the speakers.

#60 prophetik music

prophetik music

Thieves of Fate/Threshold of a Dream Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8,583 posts
  • LocationRochester, NY

Posted 28 July 2009 - 03:27 PM

jock jams = zircon's favorite music.

edit: i registered over at KNGI. mod powers plz kthnx
|| how to computer: a faq on hardware || computer building || my rig ||
i write music. i fix and build computers. talk to me for information regarding either subject.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

games | mixes | artists | albums