OCR TF2: Stab stab stab!

FireSlash

All I did was ask you to auto up, so it couldn't be perceived as team stacking.

You didn't listen.

Try harder next time.

2 people is a total stack.

If the teams were unbalanced at the end of a round or so, Just Scramble It.

It's not like that doesn't happen enough.

I don't really think how good of an admin I think they are matters in the face of the fact that they are an admin

authority has nothing to do with who deserves to have it

Which is why you call out the corrupt in a public format to hopefully change things for the better.

Yo, hey, word, what's up, various introductions. Just thought I'd swing by and say hello after taking part in the OCR TF2 server the past couple days. You may or may not remember me as Ichabod Pain, the incompetent Scout who sometimes chooses to instead build sentries in illogical places as an Engineer. It may come as quite a shock to most people, but yes, I am very new to the game.

I'm not that great at most FPS games to begin with, and attempting to run the game on a college-rental laptop isn't exactly helping. I've already been cussed out a few times on other servers for constantly being first blood. T'was quite refreshing to join in on the OCR server and have people say "We welcome newbies," (though I wouldn't be surprised if my ignorance drives a few people mad some day). I've kinda made the OCR server my unofficial home.

Anyway. Formalities are out of the way. Hope to keep getting wrecked by you all in the near future.

Yo, hey, word, what's up, various introductions. Just thought I'd swing by and say hello after taking part in the OCR TF2 server the past couple days. You may or may not remember me as Ichabod Pain, the incompetent Scout who sometimes chooses to instead build sentries in illogical places as an Engineer. It may come as quite a shock to most people, but yes, I am very new to the game.

I'm not that great at most FPS games to begin with, and attempting to run the game on a college-rental laptop isn't exactly helping. I've already been cussed out a few times on other servers for constantly being first blood. T'was quite refreshing to join in on the OCR server and have people say "We welcome newbies," (though I wouldn't be surprised if my ignorance drives a few people mad some day). I've kinda made the OCR server my unofficial home.

Anyway. Formalities are out of the way. Hope to keep getting wrecked by you all in the near future.

I remember you. You were polite and modest about how new you were at the game and I respect that. Welcome aboard to OCRTF2.

Bah, stupid forum system stopped sending me notices about new messages in this thread.

Which is why you call out the corrupt in a public format to hopefully change things for the better.

It's funny that you should bring this up.

I have two things to say to you in public, since you like public formats:

1. Stop sticky camping doors. Next time you do is a perm ban, with no appeal.

2. Don't team stack. While, in the past we used to say "ZUZ TEAM STACKS!!!, it actually works like this:

Seldon and Pav occasionally team stack. Not usually enough to make an issue out of it. However, it seems more common on Friday nights (in my experience).

Reset and Vlad aren't on enough for me to tell how often they team stack. I do know that they sometimes team stack, because I've seen it happen.

Ubel and Vahn team stack nearly every map, and are the main reason that there are 3-4 ZUZ guys on the same team some nights. In fact, I've never seen either of them remain playing if no other ZUZ players are on.

The last two apparently need to be reminded that it's against the server rules.

Yo, hey, word, what's up, various introductions. Just thought I'd swing by and say hello after taking part in the OCR TF2 server the past couple days.

:snip:

Yes, welcome! A lot of the regulars are pretty good so it's nice to get some new blood... heh heh heh... :D

-Krowbar

Custom Achievement poll results: 11 Yays, 3 Nays, and 2 Mehs. With Powerlord's blessing and assistance, I'd like to get everything set up and start testing out the plugin. :)

there also were pretty much no objections to using red for small things like ctf bball jump maps and the like (outside of powerlord not liking to switch from passworded to nonpassworded but that can be worked with)