ANNUAL FUNDRAISER!! Help us take OCR to the next level by supporting us on patreon

Sponsors: Bart Verbeek, Cynical Brit, Matt (aka Antidragon), Michael Beauchamp, Wesley "Bahamut" Cho.. + hundreds of supporters! Thanks!!

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 12:23 AM
Joey Stack
Abobo (+600)

I like to win things. I won a painting done by an elephant at the Buffalo Zoo two weeks ago, so I'm feeling lucky.

Please register to remove the above advertisement.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:24 AM

In it, to win it!!!

So... yeah! I'm in it, to win it. Uematsu-san is a magnificent man, the main proclaimer of game music... at least I believe so!
Old 06-21-2011, 12:25 AM

FFVIII was my first, so unlike many friends, VIII reigns in my mind over VII, and always shall. After that, I went back, played VII, got X when I upgraded consoles, and then went back to play V, VI, and I'm just playing through IV now! Uematsu's music has always inspired me, and I look forward to any work he puts out!

I also fell in love with some of the remixes of "Maybe I'm a Lion" that first came out on OC Remix years ago. Always had great work on here, lots of talent. :p
Old 06-21-2011, 12:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to LadyLuck
I love Nobuo with all my heart, he is the biggest inspiration to me. I listen to his work religiously and I would just die for a chance to see him live. <3

Blinky star because I don't wanna make a sig. :]
Old 06-21-2011, 12:35 AM
Sheng Long (+10000)

Send a message via AIM to neminem
Well... remember me? I bet you don't, I haven't been here in forever, I'm too busy being obsessed with KoL these days. I may not be as involved in the community, though, but that doesn't mean I've stopped enjoying vgmusic, and Uematsu is still pretty high up there on the list of awesome vgmusic composers.

So, anyway, consider me posted, I guess.

Edit: hah. I still have over 5 posts a day, and it's been like 4 years since I've been particularly active here. That's just hilarious.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:39 AM

Uematsu-san

I expose Nobuo's music to anyone who will give it a listen. His art is truly a gift to the entire universe.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:40 AM

So gonna win it!

That's right. I declare my victory now. I will win the "Distant Worlds" contest. And if I don't win...well there's always retirement and bridge at the senior center to look forward to in another 40 years as my soul slowly crumbles away to dust...
Old 06-21-2011, 12:43 AM

Send a message via AIM to heptadragon Send a message via MSN to heptadragon Send a message via Yahoo to heptadragon
My wife and I (and a friend) are heading to see the Chicago afternoon concert this weekend. Too bad we won't be able to upgrade those tickets, haha =)
Old 06-21-2011, 12:44 AM
Jeremy Null

Nobuo Uematsu likes VERY meaty burgers I see.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:53 AM

Heard about this contest from the OCR Youtube channel and of course I had to enter! My roomie and I used to plunk out Final Fantasy music on the piano when we were in college. It would be an honor to see the famous man behind the music!
Closed Thread