Sign in to follow this  
Arek the Absolute

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Brawl code: 1805-7339-8856

I'll be gone during parts of the afternoon (3PM eastern time), but I shall be on during the evening.

Message me on aim whenever you are ready.

This is a match that I have been waiting a long time for

every time this thread comes up i am obliged to mention how much i hate not having an internet that's capable of playing brawl.

Every time I read this thread I think about how it'd be nice to not suffer from painfully awful lag as a result of living thousands of miles away from the people on this board. The other Alaskan smashers are rarely on...

if only playing ness online didnt make me want to grind my teeth into a fine powder :[

Hahaha, yeah. Same with Lucas. If lag ruins a smash attack that's one thing, but it's a bit worse when it wrecks your aim on a pk thunder.

Yea so much for that

Are you online? I didn't even know that you had to configure it in order to receive invitations. I am a Wii neophyte, heh-heh. It should be about 7 or 8 in your time.

Double-post: DAMN, my internet connection is too slow. I'll fight anyway, but I'm not going to win with my 3Mbps. No wonder people mod this shit... now I get it.

I "had" to re-purchase Brawl after my Freeloader died and after playing it again I remembered why I don't like it...u_u; *sigh*

I was supposed to get 20 Euro's off as well, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten it, but for some reason I got it anyway.

Ugh, so much collecting to do, so little will to live x_x;

At least I have better internet connection now, maybe I'll try my luck online later.

I really want to play online some more, but the last time I played online, it left me with an unsavory taste in my mouth.

This game seems to require some sort of magic hyper-latency-reducing connection in order to play passably.

I really want to play online some more, but the last time I played online, it left me with an unsavory taste in my mouth.

This game seems to require some sort of magic hyper-latency-reducing connection in order to play passably.

I have NEVER played a lag free game. Ever. In fact, I gave up on online play the second week Brawl was released. It's unplayable for me and also all of my buddies.

A little lag, I can deal with, but it's just a little too much to be playable here. Kinda makes me sad.