MAGFest 7: Jan. 1st - 4th, 2009

Bahamut

I know Im going, I just have no clue how. Ive never made travel arrangements before, much less traveled north of florida. But count me in anyway. If your looking for a roomate, Im your guy. I may have alienated half of you on these forums, but Im a nice guy in person.

Also, any floridians here?

oh you guys are reminding me of something i hate about cons

being bombarded by a million of those silly flyers and things and stuff

Hey, if it gets the word out...particularly to those people who live between Baltimore and Alexandria, then I say it's a tolerable annoyance at worst.

Hey Ram, where'd you get those printed?

Hey, if it gets the word out...particularly to those people who live between Baltimore and Alexandria, then I say it's a tolerable annoyance at worst.

Hey Ram, where'd you get those printed?

I got them printed @ ClubFlyers.com

The backside is a nothing but an ad for ClubFlyers, but because of that I only had to pay shipping (which ended up being like $3). They actually have an option to pick them up YOURSELF and pay $0, but I didn't want to make my family in Miami drive downtown just for some flyers.

Also: Yea, if I hand out 500 flyers and 10 people go to the site for it, then it's a success. Especially at a cost of $0. You'd be SUPRISED how many people click on sigs, random links, and other things that're just THERE on the internet.

95% sure I'll be attending, along with a friend of mine who's a big OCR fan (pity he still hasn't gotten around to signing up yet).

Just gotta book the flight, register, and get the hotel room. Two cross-border trips in one year? I'm game. :P Well, two trips within the span of one year, not necessarily the same year, and....I'll just continue to mumble to myself over here. But yeah, so far it's looking like a good chance that I'll be attending this event.